Phoenix Guild 5.0 | October Assignment

Welcome to the Phoenix Guild Assignment 5.0!

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

NEWS

☆ This month, we have FIFTEEN new members! Welcome to Astania!

☆ In case you missed it, we have a new book club that emphasizes providing and receiving constructive criticism. If you're interested, check out Astania Book Club: Unicorn Guild on our profile!

☆ Several members have gone on hiatus or are in probation. Reading these books will not earn you credit for this assignment, so please verify the story you are reading is by an active member and is the one submitted to this club.

REMINDER: The minimum requirement for all members is at least 4 narrative chapters each month with at least 4 quality comments per chapter. We have noticed some comments are not meeting this standard (e.g. "lol" or "that's cool"). While we don't expect essays for each comment, other members will appreciate thoughtful and effortful comments, and it will pay off for you.

☆ REMINDER FOR PARTNERS: To earn credit for partner chapters, you must make at least 4 constructive comments per chapter + 1 constructive outline comment per chapter, OR at least 10 quality comments per chapter. If this is not done, it will be counted as a normal chapter, assuming it meets those requirements.

☆ It was a close race in September, but here are the results for the Readers of the Month! Not only that, but the following members all beat the points records set in the previous months! Congratulations!

1. zo_alasa - 115 points

2. MilaForLife - 102 points

3. Ink3dverse - 52 points

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

ASSIGNMENT

An assignment runs for the entirety of a month (from the 1st to the last day of the month); there will be two assignment chapters per month (e.g. 1.0 and 1.5) to update points and add new members.

You must read at least 4 narrative chapters each month with at least 4 quality comments per chapter. You can choose which book you want to read. Some books may offer bonus points; see "Points" below to find out more! At the end of the month, the member with the most points will be featured on the Reader of the Month Leaderboard.

Reports must be submitted in the inline comments within 7 days of reading. This will make it easier for our admins to check. You'll have to submit your assignment before 11:59 pm EST on the last day of the assignment.

Please make sure to tag the people whose books you've read, specify what type of book(s) you've read (Normal, Admin, Partner, Club BotM), and make sure to get your reports in on time. Reports done after the deadline will not count, unless there is a legitimate reason. To avoid this, tell us you can't do your assignment ahead of time via a comment here or DMs.

Let us know if you have any questions or see something we missed!

POINTS