Phoenix Guild 10.0 | March Assignment

Welcome to the Phoenix Guild Assignment 10!

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

NEWS

☆ Congratulations to our Readers of the Month from February! We're so grateful for your participation, especially with the fantastic support for the Club Book of the Month!

1. JustAWannabeWriter30 - 256 points

2. SnowWhite249172 - 173 points

3. LifeIs2Slow4Me - 33 points

☆ If you're participating in the Open Novella Contest (ONC), we have a new book club: the Kitsune Guild! This club will run from the beginning of February to around the end of June (most likely). If you are interested in assisting with this club, DM us! If you are participating in ONC and would like to join the club, please check out our profile for more information!

☆ If you change any of your information (e.g. username, story title, trigger warnings, etc.), please let us know as soon as possible! Not only does this make it easier for our staff, but it also ensures that other club members have accurate details about your story.

☆ Don't forget to join us on our Discord server, The Writer's Hoard—yup, we have a new name! There, you'll have your choice of additional books to read for bonus points, and with over 1,600 members, you're sure to find any writing help that you need. See the link in our profile for more information!

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

RULES

An assignment runs for the entirety of a month (from the 1st to the last day of the month); there will be two assignment chapters per month (e.g. 1.0 and 1.5) to update points and add new members.

You must read at least 4 narrative chapters each month with at least 4 quality comments per chapter. You can choose which book you want to read. Some books may offer bonus points; see "Points" below to find out more! At the end of the month, the member with the most points will be featured on the Reader of the Month Leaderboard.

Reports must be submitted in the inline comments within 7 days of reading. This will make it easier for our admins to check. You'll have to submit your assignment before 11:59 pm EST on the last day of the assignment.

Please make sure to tag the people whose books you've read, specify what type of book(s) you've read (Normal, Staff, Partner, Club BotM, Discord BotM), and make sure to get your reports in on time. Reports done after the deadline will not count, unless there is a legitimate reason. To avoid this, tell us you can't do your assignment ahead of time via a comment here or DMs.

Example report: Read chapters 61 and 62 of Daybreaker by @Aptionia (staff).

Let us know if you have any questions or see something we missed!

POINTS

You earn points when you read, and reading certain books will give you an added bonus! The member with the most points will get an honorable mention on the Reader of the Month Leaderboard. (Please only read books from club members who are active and not on hiatus or in probation.)