INTRODUCTION

THE BILLIONAIRE'S CONTRACT-

In an attempt to escape her past she ran directly into the arms of a handsome yet mysterious billionaire. He was exactly what she needed and she was exactly what he was looking for. Hence, a contract. Is it a contract of love or just business?

 Is it a contract of love or just business?

Male Lead-ZAYDEN GAGE LEDGER

Female Lead-AUDREY REESE JONES

GENRES-

·       ROMANCE DRAMA

·       ENEMIES TO LOVERS

·       MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE

·       PAST SECRETS

·       LOVE AFTER HATE

· SLOW BURN

PREFACE-

She has a past. Something she hasn't moved on from. And he has a motive. Something he'll achieve no matter what. And she is his key to success. Then a proposal is put in front of her by the man she hates the most. She calls it a suicide mission and refuses to take part in it. But when her past comes back to haunt her she has no choice but to accept his unusual proposal. What's the catch? Them living together. Disaster. They can't stand each other. Yet they are bound together.

You know what's my favorite trope? Enemies to lovers. All day, every day. It's the best of the best. So, I bring to you a story where love starts from hate. I mean what's better than when two people go from not being able to stand each other to not being able to live without each other. She may despise him but she can't resist him. He may detest her but he can't refuse her. They stand far away from each other yet can't keep their hands off of each other.

Things progress for the good, but you know what I love even more? DRAMA. Who doesn't love drama? If there's no drama there's no fun.

There he is standing all tall and charming. The man she once gave her all to. Especially her heart. He returns to haunt her dreams. And to ruin her reality. When the drama unfolds, we can only expect one person to save the day...THE AUTHOR.

Whether it will be a happy ending is for me to know and you to find out. Till then we can only hope that they find their happy ever after.

THANK YOU

[NOTE]-[This story may contain some mature content. I will make sure to post a warning in the beginning of every such chapter.]

Please do give my story your love and support. It would mean the world to me. Do add my story to your library to not miss any updates and comment down your thoughts. Thank you.