CHAPTER 10

The way this guy could infuriate me, my lord. On the drive back to my apartment, I felt a sense of relief knowing that he would not go after Mr. Morgan. I really don't want anything happening to him or the company. I know how much that publishing house means to him.

It is quite a well-known publishing house honestly. We do receive regular projects. So, the company stays busy and we like it that way. We are like one big happy family. And we also do have a few of those relatives that no one wants to meet or something...I mean yeah, you got the idea.

But I also felt my blood boiling. That egoistic sick bastard. There are not enough curse words to describe him. I so wanted to strangle him. The urge just grew, with each passing second, I wanted to strangle him more and more.

This is so unfair. Why does he have such an attractive face but such a sh^tty personality.

The moment I park my car in the parking lot, my phone starts ringing. Great timing and of course, it was Kim.

I answer the call "Hi you!"

"Speak!" Came the reply.

"Sorry what?"

"What happened between you and the handsome hunk huh?"

"What do you mean? Nothing happened."

"Cut the cr^p. Spill." She ordered.

"Ma'am do you not have work to do?"

"It's lunch time, stupid."

"Aw, so you missed me?"

"Listen, I will not be able to digest my food until and unless I get some tea."

"Then...how about you go get some."

"That's exactly what I am doing."

Oh, that tea! "What will I do about you?"

"Are you going to tell me or what?"

"There's nothing as such."

"Oh please! So, you are telling me...you and Zayden were in the same room and you did nothing?"

"You are making it sound very off."

"I mean the drama of course."

"Yes drama, lately there's been a lot of that."

"It's only been like two days?"

"Really? Feels like a year to me."

"Okay, tell me. Did you feel like feeling him up? He is so dreamy. Isn't he?"

"No, but I did definitely feel like strangling him."

"There you go, I knew it. Something happened. What was it? What did he say? Or do?"

"Oh, nothing the usual."

"So, you both have something usual now?"

"I mean yeah. Getting on each other's nerves. Definitely the usual."

"So, you went there to apologise but..."

"I did apologize."

"About what exactly?"

"You know me so well."

"I made it clear that whatever I said to him was very intentional and that he deserved that. Oh my, his expression was priceless."

"Why didn't you get a picture for me?"

"Right, I should have documented the whole thing."

"Rey, did you just make matters worse?"