chapter 5.

Grant's P.O.V

I looked up to see yet another magazine of Katy and Harry's upcoming wedding. "Urgghhhh", I yelled loudly. I was tired of this. Tired of her not being able to make up her mind. Tonight it is all about me. I texted my manager and told her to not accept any calls for the rest of the day, I had things to do.

Katy's P.O.V

The awkward silence was hilarious. The queen did not know what to think of me, that is understood, I mean she probably wanted Harry to marry some well-to-do posh toff not a girl who grew up in working class. How about that for a modern fairytale. "So granny, how are you?", Harry started off.

"I am very well dear, and you?"

Harry replied, "Yes I am great, thank you".

"And you Katy?", "granny" asked.

"Yeah I'm fantastic".

A million exaggerated coughs followed and I quickly realised what I had done and hastily added "ma'am".

The rest of the meeting was a blur but we sorted out the wedding date, venue and it was going to be on television. Now we are going to dinner with wills and Kate. That is going to be fun.

Grant's P.O.V

This is fantastic! I have probably made out with like 6 different girls tonight. Katy - who? "Hi ther-mmnmnmmn". Make that 7. "Lets go somewhere more private", I whispered.

I opened the door and she got undressed right away. Wow she is eager and hot, she is so hot. "what is your name?", I asked

"Emma", she said as she pulled down my trousers and pants. Damn my cock is so hard right now. I fumbled with the buttons of my shirt and I went to go and ride her but she stopped me. "No, I'm in charge", she said. She took my dick in her hand and started sucking on it. This is good this is really good. I inserted myself into her and started to make her night a lot more interesting...

Katy's P.O.V

"Honey, I need to go. It is an emergency" , Harry said apologising.

"Fine", I muttered. He left saying his goodbyes and left me with boring Kate and William , who obviously didn't think I was good enough for Harry. Thank goodness my friend Anna called and I could make my escape, much to everyone's mutual relief. This isn't what I'd thought it would be like at all.