Chapter 4

Katy's POV

I woke up to the sound of a thud , "urghhh" , I groaned loudly. It was only 4 am , i couldn't go back to sleep knowing a killer may be on the loose so I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. "Harry!" I said so loudly I'm sure William and Kate heard it from next door.

"Shhhh beautiful ,you'll wake the neighbours" he said not really meaning it.

"Are you leaving me?" , I said immediately regretting the words as they slipped out of my mouth

" No babe I'll never leave you " he said soothingly almost whispering the words.

I didn't ask why he came back, I was just glad he had. We ended up talking about serious things like starting a family and the trivial things like how many layers our cake was going to be. All my feelings about Grant were still there , but I loved Harry way more .

"Oh crap!", harry shouted.

"What is it?", I replied worryingly .

"I kinda forgot to mention something, we are meeting granny tomorrow , well I guess today", he sheepishly said.

I gulped if I thought meeting Charles was hard well let's just say I really wasn't looking forward to this meeting. I faked a smile and said ,"what time, Harry?"

"Ummm half six ", he said chuckling a little to himself.

"That leaves me a hour to get ready!", I said angrily

"Whoops", he said putting his arms up as if to defend himself.

"Well guess I better hit the shower then", I said starting to undress slowly ,teasing him as his eyes grew wide as if on cue.

"Wait!!!", Harry exclaimed

"What?", I said impatiently

"I think I should join you , you know to save time ", he said smirking to himself now that he had an excuse.

I wasn't prepared to waste time teasing him so I sighed and said"well come on then".

30 minutes later we both stumbled out of the shower feeling mighty pleased with ourselves. I won't go in to detail but let's just say I had a lot of fun making up with him.....