Chapter 2

Grant was standing outside of the palace, ready to talk to me but Harry sent his RPO's (royal protection officers) after him.  Guess Harry didn't like him after what happened last year.  "Bit harsh Harry", i said cautiously. "Yeah well pretty boy can't always have it his way, okay", He replied clenching his teeth.  I knew better than to continue with this conversation so i made a mental not to call Grant when he was not home later on. 

After Harry went to a engagement and i was all alone at home i decide to call Grant, to tell him to leave me alone once and for all.  I put it on speakerphone since no-one else was here.

(K - me , G- grant.)

K- What the hell was that about ?!

G - Well what was i supposed to do. You're lucky i didn't jump the fence .

K- Fair point. But what did you need to ask me?

G- ..... I was wrong and a idiot and stupid. Please give me another chance . You deserve more than him, I promise to give you what he can't. 

K- Why should i ever trust you?

G- You haven't mentioned Harry yet.

K- Grant please just stop, i LOVE harry ok. I LOVE HIM

G- Then why are you even talking to me? Do you not remember how perfect we were together?

K- Yeah until you broke my heart. I can't do this. Bye Grant . Please never speak to me again.

G- wait i need to know - do you or did you love me?

K ......... Yes I loved you, hell i'm pretty sure i still love you and i always will love you but we both need to move on with our lives. I have with Harry you should too Grant. 

G- Fine but remember this Katy Kole , i loved you from the very first day.

I turned around. Harry was there. I froze. The look on Harry's face was like a puppy that had been kicked to the ground. I reached over to him but he shook his head and walked away.  I can't remember what happened next . I kept crying and went to bed i guess - without harry.

A/N - yes i'm mean but don't worry something nice may happen later in the next chapter and i know this one was pretty short so.....  :)