Oh prince harry! - Chapter 1

Introduction

Hi everyone so instead of making the usual fanfic where it's harry and his girl friend I decided to start it at the engagement as I felt it was a little different and fun to see a fic where he is married .......

Chapter 1.

Click, click, click. The sound of cameras was deafening, my boyfriend - sorry fiance! - saw me and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. That was over really soon and now i am going to give the engagement interview.

So  Prince Harry , how did you propose to Katy? - "Well it was all very sudden , it was on our 5th year anniversary and i'm sure everyone knows how much Katy loves nail polish .  So i gave her a gold leaf nail polish but on the bottom of the bottle instead of the nail polish name it said 'will you marry me?' " 

There was a chorus of aww's even the royal courtiers were smiling which i had never seen them do before!

Katy you have had to give up your glamorous Hollywood life for this man.  Is it worth it? - "Well of course it is" , I replied defensively. " i have been singing and acting for 5 years now and it has gotten to to point where i would like to settle down and perhaps even start a family soon". I could see in the corner of my eye harry was half smiling. 

How did both of you meet then?- "Well", harry began " Katy was singing for my grandmother's concert 5 years ago and i met her and one thing lead to another, i guess.". Harry was blushing .... could i love this man anymore than right now ? I didn't think so.

The interview was over quicker than i expected but i guess that happens when you have been doing an interview a week for half a decade.

Harry leaned over to me and said "you are so perfect Katy , I love you so much!" . "not as much as i do", I replied with a tender smile.  Instead of 'awws' everyone retorted back with a choir of 'ewwws' but i didn't care nothing could ruin my perfect day with the perfect man. Not even ............ "Grant!!!!!" , I exclaimed.

A/N - Hope you liked it , especially the mini cliffhanger i brought in. Please comment if you want more and any ideas for my writing please!!!!!!!!