Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what Katy had said. That she still loved Grant. That bastard that broke us up. I had to finish this once and for all.

I found out what hotel Grant was staying at while he was here in London, and i marched right up to his room, "Grant , i know you are there, open the fucking door now!".

"Harry?", His confused look on his face was in stark constrast to mine which was red with fury. "Can I help you?".

There was no time for mindless conversation , i barged straight in to the suite. "Come in then", I heard Grant mutter following me.

I guess I better cut to the chase then, "why the fuck would you call my fiance up and tell her you loved her?"

"Honesty is the best policy after all", Grant replied smirking to him self.

I lunged at him , arms out to strangle him but my RPOs stopped me from doing any real damage.

"I'll ask again , shall I, why did you tell Katy you loved her?"

"To stop her from making the biggest mistake of her life. I know Katy she will NEVER be able to cope with the life you'll give her. The girl is so sensitive she can't live in a fishbowl."

"Yeah well how would you know?" , I snarled

"Because when you were here, there and everywhere, I was the one who she cried to at night in L.A".

"And then you both became kissing buddies yeah I know the story" , I said

"You know she broke up with you before we started dating, she would never cheat like you think she did" he replied calmly as if he was expecting me to say all of this.

"Do you really still love her?" I asked , almost dreading the answer

"Yeah , I really do but she loves you way more. That's why she isn't thinking straight and marrying you" he said half-joking

"Gee Grant thanks a bunch mate" , I was starting to not mind him after all

"Harry", he said seriously," a girl like Katy only comes once in a lifetime , do not under any circumstances let her be the one that got away"

I nodded and stood up to leave the suite.