Chapter 6

Katy's p.o.v

My heart was beating frantically. I couldn't breathe. I woke up with a jolt. Harry woke up and asked what was wrong. I said I had a nightmare but it was so much more than that.

I suppose I should've seen it coming with all the wedding stress and whatnot but I was THIS close to almost be a year of anxiety attacks free. THIS close. Only one person knew about my attacks and I had to tell him about them. Harry wouldn't mind at least I hoped he wouldn't. You see he has never really seen eye to eye with my friends especially the ones I grew up with and I didn't see eye to eye with his but that usually didn't matter so I saw no problem going to Norwich to see my best friend Kieran.

Kieran was a sports physiotherapist and used to play professional rugby until he suffered an injury that could never heal fully, I had really hoped that since they both liked sports and stuff they would become best buddies but Harry told me indirectly that there was no way in hell this could ever happen. I made my way to his house and his wife , Ana answered. "Oh hi Katy! Do you want to speak to Kieran" I nodded and stepped into the house. Kieran was in the kitchen and I told Ana, who was lingering around, that this conversation was really personal and she seemed to get the message and hurried away into the living room. Kieran could sense that something was wrong and asked what it was. "My attacks.....they're back", I said trying to hold back my tears. "That's terrible!", he replied. He let me tell the story of how grant came back and how harry and I had barely seen each other for weeks and the stress of the wedding and how his family didn't like me and he just sat and listened. I was grateful that he let me vent out. He told me that I should talk to Harry about this and I agreed and offered to drive me home but I declined. This was something I had to do myself.

I told harry later on that evening and he wondered why I hadn't told him sooner and if I had any other secrets to share. If only he knew ........

Harry's p.o.v

Katy had anxiety attacks? Why did she not tell me? It had been 5 years! I had to act ok with it but I bet everyone else knew. Why does she always keep such important things hidden? I hope this doesn't end up like last time when I almost lost her. No! It will never end up like that again I swear to myself. I will never let that happen.