1

RED EBK

"GET OUT OF BED REDDDDD" Nas banged on my door.

"NIGGA GO AWAY THE FUCK U DOING ALLAT FOR?" I groaned. It was too early for ts.

"BITCH IT'S ALMOST 6 IN DA AFTERNOON GET UP" he yelled.

"IF TONY'S NOT COMPLAINING, IAN MOVING" I crossed my arms and stared at the ceiling. A few minutes later, Tony came busting into my room.

"Get the fuck up" he walked up to me and pushed me off the bed. I hit the floor.

"OW!!" I shouted. I then stood up and flipped both him and Nas off.

"Both of y'all niggas can suck my dick" I walked past Nas and shoved him to the side.

"You madddd" he stuck his tongue out.

"For a 19-year-old you mad childish" I shook my head as I went into the bathroom.

"Says the 17-year-old who cried when the lil alien got crushed in that movie Home" he argued. Tony started laughing.

"Pussy it ain't funny ts hit too deep" I said as I wiped a fake tear. I then shut the door.

They both went to the living room, and I showered. I brushed my teeth and straightened my hair.

Fit:

"Guys I'm bored" I said walking into the living room as they were both playing 2k

"GET DUNKED ON MY GIANNIAS HOE" Nas stood up and got all up in Tony's face.

"You wildin I'll fuck you up" Tony sucked his teeth and pushed Nas back.

"HELLO?!" I hit my hands on my side. These niggas act like they ain't hear what I said.

"WHAAATTTT" Nas turned to me all dramatic.

"Sis we in the middle of something very important" Tony paused the game.

"Nigga I'm important" I squinted my eyes.

"Sike..." Nas whispered.

"I HEARD THAT" I threw a water bottle at him. He flinched and laughed.

"Red tf you want us to do bout you being bored?" Tony sat back and set the controller on his lap.

"Ion kno nigga. I need friends y'all lame as fuck" I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen.

"WE LITERALLY WENT TO THE CLUB YESTERDAY FYTB" Nas said confused.

"Y'ALL HAD BITCHES ON YA DICK WHILE I WAS IN THE CORNER CS IT STANK" I reminded them both.

"At least we took you with us" Tony scoffed. They unpaused the game and went back to yelling at each other.

I pulled my phone out my pocket and texted Tata.