15

RED

I had left Jays house because his argument with Dd was getting HEATED. And tbh ian wanna hear allat yelling.

But guess who just had to tag along.

"So this where u stay?? Roscoe said it was dirty. It don't look dirty" Ddot analyzed my house. Tony wasn't home so we was good.

"That nigga ain neva been here fuck is he talkin bout" I got offended. How u gone say my crib dirty when you can't even wash ya ass correctly?? Come again.

"You got food I'm hungryy" he rubbed his stomach as he sat on the couch.

"You just had chips-" I was stunned.

"And? That ain't a meal" he rolled his eyes.

"AND A SANDWICH" I reminded him. He mocked me as I went to the kitchen.

"I got a lunchable. Take it or leave it" I held it up. He ran and snatched it out my hand.

"Ouu nuggets" he tore ts open and started grubbing.

"Anyway, You gone help me get ready" I grabbed a granola bar.

"Says who?" he raised a brow.

"Says me nigga you decided you wanted to come over" I said in a duh tone.

"Not uhhh you invited me" he said with a mouthful of nuggets.

"LIES I said we could WALK together not that you had to follow me all the way here" I made a 😒 face.

"Whateverrr" he waved me off.

He finished eating and followed me to my room.

"Igh find something NICE enough to go out" I sat on my bed. Let's see if this nigga got style.

"Since you going out with Jayyyyy we gotta get u sum thats gone turn him onnn" he sounded hella gay.

"Nigga what-" I laughed.

"Shut up and watch a master at work" he rubbed his hands together and disappeared into my closet.

"Try this on" he threw a dress at me.

"Nah ion wear dresses" I shook my head.

"Then why tf you have it bozo?"

"It's for special occasions dummy" I flipped him off. He mimicked me and went back into the closet.

"You telling me a date wit Jay ain't a special occasion? Cs I see some dresses that look nice" he shouted from the closet.

"Not special enough. Now if we was going out to like a nice ass restaurant then yeah" I scrolled through Instagram.

"How you know he not takin you somewhere like that" he popped his head out.

Damn he got a point-

"Okay we can grab a dress I guess" I huffed. He clapped and then went back in.

"Nope" he pulled an orange dress out.

"Nah"

"Ehh" I disagreed with everything he grabbed.

"GET THE FUCK UP" he yanked me by my arm and dragged me into the closet. 

After maybe a good 20 minuets we BOTH found something that was decent.

It was a black dress with an open back. A gold chain held the top and bottom together.

"Yeah he fs gone hit tonight" Ddot looked me up and down.