9

JAY

After my not so loving conversation with ddot, I decided to go to the mall. Dd left before I could explain what happened at the party. He seemed real pressed that I was talking about red... I don't know why though-

I went to the mall in the Bronx because they have WAYY better stuff over there than in Harlem. Once I got there, I went straight to bath and body works.

If Ima get red to hang out w me again, I have to buy stuff a normal girl would want yfm?

"Jay?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Huh" I turned around and saw Dudey who was laughing.

"Yo wth u doin here?" I laughed too as I dapped him up.

"Nigga I'm here wit a... smooch" he whispered.

"Why u whispering" I did the same.

"Cs I don't want NO ONE to hear me" he spoke in a duh tone. He literally just yelled so I don't know what he is talking about.

"Why u here though" he raised a brow.

I was trying to think of an excuse.

"Especially in bath and body works..." he looked around slowly.

"They got good ass cologne here" I wasn't capping. They shit smelled good.

"Worda bro!!" he agreed with me.

"Anyway, where's ya 'smooch' " I quoted.

"Uhhh- yo where is she?" he looked genuinely concerned.

"No way you lost your smooch-" I gasped. I was fucking with him.

"Oh hell nah" he walked away to go look for her.

I shook my head and went to the perfume section.

"What does she like..." I realized I barley know her-

I started smelling random shit. Some of it smelled good, others smelled like an old person 💀.

"I hate my life" I complained. I was really thinking about leaving and just telling her to smd. BUT I am a changed person, so Ima keep looking.

I finally found one that I liked. If she doesn't fw it, ima have to kill her with the same bottle. CAUSE TS WAS 50 BUCKS!!

I groaned as I took the bag and went up to the food court. I saw someone that looked VERYYY familiar.

"Yooo is that jay?" she said.

"Maya?!" I was shocked. No way Notti's ex girl is here. WHAT THE FUCK.

"Damn I haven't seen you in awhile" I shook my head.

"Well you da one who cut me off" she reminded me. Oh- forgot about that.

"See what had happened was..." I was explaining.

"Nah its all good. I kno it was all Dd's fault" she rolled her eyes.

"It- nevermind. What chu doing here" I questioned.

"Nigga did u forgot I live in the bronx..." she made it seem like I was slow.

"Possibly"

"Real question is why yo ass not in sugarhill? You kno dougie n them b pulling up here" she told me.

"Getting something for somebody" I kept it short.

"Ouuu is it a girl?" she raised a brow w a smirk on her face.

"How'd you-" 

"The bag gave it away" she pointed to the Bath and Body works in my hand.

"Like I told dudey a nigga could like they cologne" I huffed. She just laughed.