14

JAY he wanna fw me then ima have him stuck 😍

It's been 2 weeks since the conversation at Red's house. She hasn't texted me back SINCE.

Was I mad? HELL YES. Why the fuck was she avoiding me?! She can't just ghost me without giving an explanation. 

Roscoe, her, Tony, and Cblu have been going at it on Instagram and I'm lowkey scared she's going to spill everything we did tg... She wouldn't do that though. Right?!

I was getting anxious and decided I was going to go see what was up.

As I was walking out of the house, she ran up on me.

"JAYYYY" Red sung as she skipped up the driveway.

"Bro what the hell r u doing here?!" At first, I got excited, then realized if someone sees her this whole house getting lit up.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her inside so fast. Luckly everyone went to go watch that new barbie movie. Lame ass shi 🙄.

"Let me go hoe" she smacked my hand multiple times until we got to my room.

"What's yo fucking problem?" I got mad.

"Chilll"

"Nah aint no chill why u went ghost on me Red?" I questioned.

"I had to. Somebody named Tata was this close 🤏🏽 to finding out about me and you" she made the lil hand movement.

"The only way to get him off my dick was to put yo ass on dnd cs u wouldn't stop blowing me up, and act like everything was sunshine and rainbows" she smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you bruh" I nudged her with my shoulder as I sat on my bed.

"Ahh that thing. That's what ur mad about" she turned to me. I mocked her and she flipped me off.

"I never got to say what I was tryna say when u was at my house" her face went soft. So did mine-

"I don't love you..." was all I heard. My heart broke.

"BUT I do like you. Alot." NAH I HEARD THAT. I HEARD IT CLEAR AS DAY.

"Gangsta?!" I jumped up.

"Yes Jay" she laughed.

I ran and hugged her. See I knew she wanted me back why y'all was being so extra 😒.

"I'm js so likeable any bitch I fuck falls head over heels" I joked.

"Sike nigga suck my dick I'll lose feelings so mf fast" she shoved me off of her.

"Ma I was kiddinggg" I grabbed her hand.

"I got a question though. You tryna go ona lil date tonight?" I raised a brow.

"Wit who? Anyone but you? hell yeahhh" she geeked.

"You're not fucking funny" I made a 😐 face.