6

JAY

I was ignoring Red cs she really tried the fuck out of me.

"Nigga u can't b on hots cs ion listen to ya music!! I'm not like y'all fake niggas who listen to they opps music" she shook her head.

"IK DAMN WELL U LISTENED TO AT LEAST ONE SONG!! How else would u kno I be dissin u?" I questioned as I faced my back towards her. yes, I was being THAT petty.

"Cs my fans b sending me snippets of yo shi. I never actually heard a full song" she spoke truthfully. I mumbled some slick shit under my breath.

"SAY IT WIT YO CHEST PUSSY" she put me in a chokehold.

"YO-" I did not expect that.

"TAP OUT NIGGA TAP OUT" she pulled me down. I just laughed as we both fell onto the floor.

I tapped out and she let me go.

"U a bitch" she looked me up and down.

"Nah u is for not listening to ma shit. Ima put u on" I grabbed my phone.

I played her 300 bluntz.

"I mean... it's not bad" she joked.

"Yo bro ian playin wit u no mo" I sucked my teeth.

"I'm js trollin nigga its good" she laughed.

"Not better than me tho" she added.

I mocked her and rolled my eyes. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"FOOD" we both yelled as I ran to the door. I got our stuff and set it on the coffee table. We sat back on the couch and started grubbing.

We just chilled for about an hour or two.

"Igh gang its bout 11 o'clock I should probably get going" she stood up and put on her shoes.

"Already?? You js got here tho" I complained.

"Nigga- ive been here for HOURS" she reminded me.

"You act like u can't stay w me n we sleep here" I rolled my eyes.

"Now u js pushin it klickin" she laughed.

"What's so funny? Ian joking." I was serious. She could js sleep w me it ain't a problem.

"U that desperate to fuck nigga?" she raised a brow.

"Yea- wai hol up ian mean it like that" I stood up realizing that came out wrong. I also said yes- my intrusive thoughts took over. Whoops 🤷🏽‍♂️.

"I was just joking... and to think u was different" she scoffed as she opened the door.

"Red worda ma deads ian mean to say yes. Obviously, I wanna fuck you but that's not the only reason I'm speaking to you" I followed her.

"Jay js stop" she shook her head as she chuckled. 

"Red look at me" she started walking down the sidewalk. So did I.

"Jay I told u to stop nigga u weird for following me" she flipped me off.

"RED" I yelled at her. 

"NIGGA WHAT" she turned around so quick.

"I can't get a hug goodbye?" I put my arms out.

"Suck a fucking dick nigga u wildin" she looked me up and down with a disgusted look on her face. She then disappeared in the dark around the corner.

"I think I fucked up-" I whispered to myself. I scratched my head and went walking back into the house.

RED