↬့◗Cyno | Rescue ⬡

Adventure

Adventure

I owe you my life

"You want me to what ?" I locked eyes with Alhaitham while we stood in front of Akademiya, "I want you to find Cyno, he might know regarding eremites who kidnapped Paimon

"You want me to what ?" I locked eyes with Alhaitham while we stood in front of Akademiya, "I want you to find Cyno, he might know regarding eremites who kidnapped Paimon." He sighed, "ok fine...when will we leave ?" He stared at me as he stood silent in front of me, I tried to read his face and I gasped, "you're not coming with me !?" I hit his arm, "ouch...no I'm afraid I won't, I need to investigate here in the city."

Great just great, not even a week I arrived in Sumeru and he told me to find someone name Cyno in the desert !? What if I get lost ? I can't find my way in the desert.

"Y/n ?" I come back to my senses when he called my name, "I never been to desert before !" Alhaitham walked to the railings while I stomp my feet following him. "And now you will." He chuckled as he leaned to the railing looking at the sunset. "Look here Mr. Genius handsome face, how am I supposed to know who is Cyno ? What is he look like ? And where is he ? And maybe I'll be dead in the desert before I meet him." I leaned to the railing next to him and watch the sun begin to fade.

"Just look for general mahamatra in Aaru village, you'll know when you see him, I'll mark the location on your map." I sighed in defeat, "fine." I walked away starting my journey to desert and save Paimon. How did they kidnapped Paimon ? I have no idea, I was with her in the bazaar watching Nilou dance on stage, and by the time I turn around Paimon wasn't there.

I didn't know she was kidnapped until I saw Katheryne panicked face running towards me when I was heading to travern, "Y/n ! Group of eremites kidnap Paimon !" And here I am 5 minutes later asking for help to my friend Alhaitham which he said the eremites who kidnapped Paimon was the same eremites who stole something about forbidden knowledge, I don'tknow what that is. He said they might went to the desert because forbidden knowledge could be sell in such a high price, especially eremites always trade in the desert from his experience.

"This is nonsense." I kicked pebbles while heading my way to the desert which will take a day for me to arrive there, only if I have a ride. Wait I have an idea ! I run to the forest, since I know my way in Sumeru even though I only been here for days it'll be easy for me to find a ride near fatui camp. There it is, shaggy sumpter beast !