FIVE

Bucky runs and jumps onto the back of the first truck opening its doors and heading inside while the rest fly above the trucks waiting for a signal

"They're stealing medicine. Vaccines," Bucky communicates as he is looking around. He then sees a girl hiding behind cases.

"Hi," Bucky says and the girl slowly steps out.

"Bucky, talk to me. What's goin' on?" Sam asks.

"Found the hostage," Bucky replies as he looks at the girl. "You okay?" The girl just smirks as she approaches Bucky and to his surprise she kicks him out of the truck making him crash into the second trucks window. "Shit!" Bucky yells.

"Well it seems that there wasn't a hostage..." Aurora mutters as two men in masks pull up Bucky restraining him as the girl puts her mask on and jumps onto the truck and punches Bucky in the face. Aurora flies lower and starts blasting them at a safe distance while Bucky tries to fight them off. Sam sends out Red Wing to shoot at them but the girl jumps up, grabs Red Wing, and snaps it in half with her knee.

"I always wanted to do that," Bucky states and one of the guy punches him again. Hallie and Sam then fly down. Sam and Hallie are taking on the girl while Aurora blasts one of the guys that is holding Bucky back in the head making him let go as Bucky kicks him away. The other truck is now side to side with the truck they're on and the girl throws Sam over to the other truck where to other men grab him. Hallie flies up and comes straight down spinning as she kicks the girl.

Aurora lands and starts fighting one of the men that was attacking Bucky while he got the other one. Suddenly a helicopter comes flying down while two men were overthrowing Sam. The shield then hits the guys knocking them off of Sam while no other than John Walker lands on the truck catching the shield. 

"Oh great they're here also," Aurora states as she uses one of her battle staves and electrocutes the man. 

John's friend, Lemar Hoskins, swings down on the helicopter knocking the girl down. Lemar lands next to John and they do some handshake between them. "Sam. John Walker, Captain America," John greets making both Aurora and Hallie roll their eyes.

"Not Captain America in my book..." Hallie mutters.

"Lemar Hoskins," Lemar nods.

"Looks like you guys can use some help," John says throwing the shield at the men and Bucky catches the shield. John takes the shield. Bucky jumps onto the other truck and punches one of the men as they grabbed onto Sam's wings. Another man grabs onto Hallie and Aurora blasts him away.

One of the guys punches Bucky knocking them both off the truck. Bucky slides down and ends up on the bottom of the truck holding on as he is trying not to be crushed by the tires. The guy climbs down and tries to kick Bucky off. The girl pushes Sam off making him fly away. Aurora looks and sees Bucky struggling and Sam trying to get to Bucky but the trucks are swerving not letting him through.