𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

𝑺𝑨𝑵 𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑮𝑶, 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑨August 8th 7:30 pmCamilla's pov~

August 8th 7:30 pm
Camilla's pov
~

It's been about two weeks since I've started living with Luciano and I can confidently say that I hate it here. I have no freedom. I'm not allowed to go anywhere just by myself. I can't even stroll around the garden without being followed by these two beefy meat heads. I'm tired of being treated life a delicate flower. I'm not delicate, I'm strong and I shall be treated as such.

Total negligence of privacy isn't the only thing that comes with living here though. There are also times where I feel completely alone. There is nothing for me to do besides sit inside reading books or watching tv. I'm not allowed to have a phone or any traceable device. From what the guards have told me, Luciano 'fears' I'll be traced down.

There are days where I'll hang out with Andrea, but it never lasts long between her being busy on missions or going out to have fun at clubs or simply going out with her friends.

I want to train with the others. Learn how to shoot a gun, hand to hand combat, knife skills. I'll take anything to keep myself out of my draining thoughts.

A knock on my door sounds throughout the room causing me to focus back in on reality. I set the book I was reading down before strutting to my door to open it. In the door way stood Andrea with her angelic face and small yet curvy body.

She gives me a small smile before speaking. "Dinners ready."

"Okay, give me a second. I'll be down in a minute."

Without further conversation, she gave me a simple nod of understanding before leaving.

Over my small shorts, I pull a baggy pair of grey sweats over them just to be a bit more modest. For my top, I wore a simple white cropped spaghetti strapped shirt. Seeming pleased with my attire, I exit my room and slowly begin my descent down the overly complex stair case.

Once I reach the bottom of the stairs, I make my way over to the dining room. Even before pushing the door open, I can hear the deafening loudness of each conversation happening on the other side.

Walking in all chatter seems to die down as it usually does when I walk in for dinner. I don't care much seeing as though I only come down for a plate before retreating back up to my cave.

But I see a new face at the table. One I haven't seen since my first day in the house. Luciano. Sitting at the head of the table, all sexy and muscular, clad in an all black attire.

Sexy?!

I shake the thought away, finally finding the courage to walk over to the side table to make my own plate.