𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4

𝑺𝑨𝑵 𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑮𝑶, 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑨August 10th 6:30 amCamilla's pov~

August 10th 6:30 am
Camilla's pov
~

As expected, my body ached with so much pain, it hurt to simply walk. Each step I took it felt like my legs were being ripped apart or something. And it didn't help how hard Luciano had been pushing me to train this morning. My muscles were on fire and I wanted to cry every waking second of my training.

As soon as we finished, I let out a sigh of relief finally being able to relax my muscles. I could cry out of pure joy.

"I'm surprised you haven't quit." I heard the all too familiar voice say, chuckling after.

Spinning around on my heels, I am met face to face with a smirking Luciano. "Why? Because I'm a girl?"

He simply shakes his head, a small smile present on his face and god is it beautiful. "No, of course not. I'm surprised because most of the people who work for me now didn't push through like you're doing when I first trained them." He says, nudging me. "Grab yourself a shower, we've got a few errands to run." With that being said, he walks past me leaving his intoxicating smell trailing behind him to linger in my nose. Even after working out this hard he still smells nice. It smells manly, I guess that's the best way to describe it.

So? What does his smell matter to me?

Shaking off the thought, I do as I'm asked, jogging up the stairs to my room to hop in the shower.

Standing under the individual strings of water, I allow myself to melt into complete bliss. My muscles instantly loosen as the warm soothing water massages every inch of my skin.

I grab my loofah and lather a thick layer of my favorite dove soap on it. I drag the intoxicating aroma along my skin making sure to give it a gentle scrub before rinsing it all off of me.

Stepping out of the shower, I put on some moisturizer and baby oil to keep my skin smooth before putting on a pair of jeans and a simple graphic T-shirt to go along with it. Finally, I put on my black converses before exiting my room. Upon my arrival to the garage I notice that Luciano looks a bit irritated.

"Finally you're ready, I've been waiting for like an hour. What were you doing up there?" Luciano asks looking me up and down.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Alright smartass, just get in the car." He states, opening the door for me.

I slide into the limo, all the way on the opposite side of where I came, but I'm pulled over some and swapped places with one of my guards.

"You can't sit by the window." Luciano states.

"Why not? You are." I cross my arms a bit, looking him up and down.

"Well I've had twenty years of training. And I have a gun. You've had two days of training and can't even shoot a gun without being blown out of your stance. You catching onto my drift or should I continue?" He says, scoffing after.