𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

𝑺𝑨𝑵 𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑮𝑶, 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑨August 9th 6:30 amCamilla's pov~

August 9th 6:30 am
Camilla's pov
~

The feeling of my comforter being snatched off of me awakens me. In under a second, my skin is being bitten by the cool morning air, and I have yet open my eyes from this rude awakening.

"What is happening?" I groan, my voice rasping due to my vocal cords being inactive for so long.

"Get up." Luciano's deep voice penetrated my ears causing me to jump up in curiosity. "Put this on and be down stairs in 10." He stated before exiting my room.

I jump out of the bed, looking at the gym clothes that he threw at me. My eyes widen in realization that he was actually allowing me to train with everyone else. I jump out of my night clothes, eagerly pulling on the tight shorts and sports bra he gave me.

I brush my teeth and throw my hair in a quick bun before zooming down the stairs, my gym shoes slapping against the floor with each step I took. I guess that last step really wanted me to fall because I found myself falling face first into towards the ground. I would have face planted into the marble floor, had Luciano not grabbed me before so could. His big hands lock around my waist, pulling my front into his.

"Sorry. I'm just so happy." I state, looking up at him with the first genuine smile I've had in a while.

"Just...be careful." He pulls his hands from my waist, taking a few steps away from me. "Shall we?"

He leads me down a long narrow corridor. I look around at all my surroundings, making sure to take notice of even the little things just in case I ever needed to find this place again.

We approach an elevator to which I assume leads us to the training room. Hitting the button for the lowest level, we begin our descent to this foreign place.

As the elevator doors open, my nostrils are instantly hit with the pungent smell of sweat and feet. Instantly I turn my face up in disgust. "It reeks in here." I say swatting the smell away from my nose as we continue walking further inside the gym.

Some are practicing hand to hand combat, while others are learning different skills with knives and guns. Besides the noise and reeking smell of corn chips, I am quite intrigued by all of this.

Distracted by all that is going on around me, I hadn't even noticed that Luciano stopped walking prompting me to face plant right into his strong back.

"Sorry." I look up at him with an apologetic smile.

He just shakes his head. "You've got to pay attention to your surroundings at all times. You're off to a pretty rough start this morning. Let's make up for that, yeah?"

I just nod, embarrassment slowly creeping in on me.

"I don't speak head nodding, use your words." Luciano states. His voice is deep and stern, not at all the Luciano I know.