𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5

𝑺𝑨𝑵 𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑮𝑶, 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑨August 12th 9:30 amVincent's pov~

August 12th 9:30 am
Vincent's pov
~

I hate her.

Already, I hate her.

I hate her annoying ass mouth. I hate her bratty attitude. I hate her pretty face or the way she scrunches it when I make her mad. I hate that she isn't afraid to fight back with me. I hate everything about her.

She's so serious and annoying. I hate her.

"-you...Vincent are you listening to me?" She huffs, turning her pretty little body towards me. She crosses her arms over her protruding chest, leaning all of her weight on her right leg.

"Not really. You lost me at going to the mall." I state blankly.

"You are full of it, you know-"

I cut her off mid sentence, disinterested in the conversation at hand. "Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm an asshole, annoying, full of shit. I don't really care. I'm not going to the mall to watch some little kid prance around different kinds of stores to try on clothes." I scoff.

"You're a piece of work." She says squinting at me, I simply shrug. "Fine. Don't come, but I'm going with or without you. Just know it's your funeral if something bad happens to me." She flips her big curly hair in my face, turning to walk out the door.

I watch as her body sways from side to side, entranced with its movement, before prying my eyes off of the forbidden figure.

I groan in annoyance, capturing her arm and tugging it towards me. Her body smashes into mine, instantly her head shoots up to look at me. She seems flustered up until her face morphs into one of anger. She tries pushing me away, but my grip on her arm is much to strong to break free from.

"Let me grab my keys." I say through gritted teeth. I let her arm go, disappearing around the corner mumbling a bundle of curse words under my breath in the process. As I turn the corner to get back where she is, I feel a nudging on my chest.

She continues to nudge my chest with her finger, walking up on me until we're merely centimeters away from each other. "Let's get one thing straight dick face. I'm not a kid, I'm a capable grown woman who is worth your respect. If you so much as disrespect me again, I'll cut your tiny balls off and feed them to you myself! If we're going to make this whole body guard thing work, then you better learn to respect me otherwise you've got a hell of a storm heading towards you." She gives me one final nudge before walking back away from me. "We clear?"

I simply smirk at her, side stepping her short frame. "Crystal. Can we leave now?"

I wish I hadn't let this tiny she-devil punk me into taking her to the mall. I'm a man. I'm Vincent fucking Romano, I don't get bitched around by tiny little girls.

"Ughh can we go now? My feet hurt and I'm really hungry." I groan as I follow her into another store. It doesn't help that she's making me hold all of her bags.

"Stop whining. We can get some food after we leave this store." Ignoring my wishes once more, she marches over to a dress, that in my opinion is far too tight.

Following her around the store like some servant of hers or something, she leads me to the dressing room, where I sit uncomfortably bored on the bench.

Playing with my thumbs, I finally hear her annoying voice echo throughout the quiet atmosphere.

"Okay, what do you think?" Smiling brightly, she flaunts her arms outwards to show emphasis on the dress.

Slowly my eyes climb up the curvy figure before me. She twirls around giving me a 360 of just how beautiful her body is. Her hips and plump butt bulge in the dress, showing off every dramatic curve on her body. Her breast while not large, are a nice handful adding to her flawless pear shaped body. Her waist is cinched, though she still has a little pudge which I find all the more alluring.
She's perfect and absolutely gorgeous.

I did not just say that-

"So?...what do you think?" I notice her nervously begin to play with her thumbs. Probably feeling self conscious when I'm reality she's got one of the prettiest bodies I've ever seen.

I clear my throat, giving her one more look over before my eyes meet her own. "It's nice." My response is short and simple, but to her it's probably the nicest thing I've said to her since we'd first been acquainted.

"Thanks." She says with a beaming smile. She skips away from me and back into the dressing room, just not before my eyes follow said vessel.

After that store she finally gives us a break. We go up to the food court and might I say I have never been more happy to stuff my face with food court cuisines in my entire life.

"Slow down, Vincent. You might choke." She softly giggles.

I just ignore her continuing to stuff my face with the rice and chicken in my styrofoam container.

By the time we get back to the mansion it's already dark out. "Don't you have a bed time or something?" I joke, though I get not one pleasant reaction from her. Instead I get a slap on the chest and a burning glare.

"I'm eighteen you old saggy ball sack."

"If I'm an old pair of saggy balls, you're a matching set of wrinkly boobs."

"I hope you forget you don't have milk for your cereal."

"I hope you plug your phone in to charge and wake up to your charger never being plugged into an outlet."

She lets out a huff of frustration, "Yeah, well I hope you step in a puddle of water with your socks on!"

"Well, I hope you bite your tongue." I counter back.

"I hope you break your belt loop-" in the middle of her rant, a booming voice breaks in through the tension filled air.

"What are you two arguing about this time?" Luciano groans. "Can't you two ever just get along?"

"Tell him to stop calling me a kid."

"I didn't call you a kid, I asked if you had a bedtime only implying that you were a child." I state in a matter of factly tone.

"Enough." He says, genuinely trying to hold back his laughter. "Just go to bed, we have a lot to discuss tomorrow." He states, more serious.

Mumbling under her breath, Camilla begins to walk away. But me being me, I just can't let her walk away talking shit. "What was that?"

"I said go fuck your self." With her back still turned to me, she sticks her middle finger up at me continuing her journey to her room.

"She's got a bad attitude." I state, turning my attention to Luciano.

And you like it so don't try to complain.

"Yeah she does." Luciano chuckles, still staring in the direction she left.

I give him a weird look before I banish myself off to my room.

To be continued.........

Word Count: 1209

Okay, not my best chapter but I still like it. Now we can see a bit of their relationship begin.

How we feeling about Vincent so far?

Am I moving too fast for y'all? Is there anything y'all would like me to change?

Are you guys enjoying the book so far?