𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

𝑺𝑨𝑵 𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑮𝑶, 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑨August 13th 9:30 amLuciano's pov~

August 13th 9:30 am
Luciano's pov
~

In the trance that is my mind, I am struck back to reality by the pleasant fragrance that is Camilla. She smelled of a delicate flower, the scent providing me with a sense of comfort. The smell is followed by her warm embrace as her arms wrap around my neck in a loving sense.

"Good morning." She beamed, sitting beside me at the breakfast table. Lately she has been rather clingy. Not sure if it's because of my near death experience or if that's just how she naturally is. None the less, I am quite infatuated with this side of her.

"Morning, sunshine. Did you sleep well?" I replied, taking a bite out of my bacon.

Sunshine? Really?

"Mhm," she nods her head rather eagerly. She finishes her chewing before speaking. "I slept well, Vincent's snoring was very annoying, but I slept well none the less."

I nearly bite my finisher off as her words linger in the air, "Vincent slept in the bed with you?" I am not proud to say that I practically yelled this information out, grabbing everyone's attention.

If anyone should sleep in her bed it should be me, not him.

She nearly choked on her orange juice at my outburst. "No, no, my room is right next to his. I heard his snoring from the next room."

"What's all this talk about me sleeping in someone's bed?" Vincent asks, a smirk curved on his lips. He took a seat next to Camilla, piling food atop of his plate like he's never eaten before. "Good Morning Losers."

"It was before you came down." Camilla mumbled under her breath, though we still heard it.

"Ouch. I didn't even get a chance to annoy you yet." He pouted.

"Your presence is annoying enough." She challenged.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you to respect your elders?"

I could visibly see her face morph into one of hurt at the mention of her mother. I watched as tears welled up in her pretty little eyes, yet she refused to let even one drop.

"Nice going, dip shit. You made her sad." I reach behind him, smacking the back of his head. He does nothing but glare back at me before turning back to Camilla.

"I'm sorry." He apologized sincerely.

"It's okay, you didn't mean to upset me in that way. Let's just talk about something else."