Episode 2: A Wicked Start

Before we start, I would like to tell you all that I actually planned Story Speicals, they're like Direct-to-videos movie but as wattpad stories but I wont go into much detail due to spoilers. Anyways, enjoy Episode 2

As the Orcies carry Arbor and Chandran with their strength, they see cute critters and animals but they have to focus on the 2 entities. "Are we even going to kill these creatures?" Orcie #1 asked but another Orcie snapped at him "Don't ya see? We're dealing with these 2 bois! They're unconscious honestly, and we can't get distracted"

"Sooorry" Orcie #1 spoke as they crossed nearby a tree near a glade. "Can you chain up these entities to that tree while I hunt down some organisms in this land" the Orcie Leader commanded, The Orcie Leader then wonders off as the other Orcies grabbed the chains and wrapped Arbor and Chandran onto a tree quite tightly so they won't break free. these chains are unbreakable and are made by The Order Project because they are way too powerful for anyone to beat. The Orcies constantly look at the 2 Zodiac embodiments so they won't fight back but they have to wait for a few hours for them to wake up.

"What happens if we leave them here alone? Does the princess punish us as they would escape- hold on!... these chains are unbreakable, we made them as The Order Project is very powerful!" Said Orcie #1 who then laughed as they kept an eye on Arbor and Chandran.

A few hours later, Arbor snaps his eyes open slowly. His vision feels quite blurry, but he can still see as it clears. He can hear the Orcies' voices which seem to taunt him and possibly Chandran. "It looks like that Tree beast decided to wake up!" Orcie #1 insulted. Arbor blushes in discomfort and he's not a beast, he is a humanoid Dryad entity who just wants to protect nature and the environment. "W-why did you call me a god dang beast!?" Arbor spoke but shouted at the last word but he mostly couldn't get angry due to his mental anxiety. He looks at Chandran asleep but he doesn't snore due to most entities not having noses. Arbor may have a nose but he didn't snore even though most entitles aren't humans they do resemble them.

Upon hearing that taunt the Orcie said to Arbor, Chandran snaps his eyes open. He gets quite confused and concerned. "Wha... What just... happened?" he puzzled while feeling confused. Arbor wants to tell Chandran about their current situation but can't say it out due to the anxiety inside him but he also doesn't want to Disappoint Chandran so he decides to say it out

"Idk what to say but... we are chained to a god dang tree" he spoke bravely somehow while trying to not get anxious. The Orcies are surrounding them as if they are vultures circling the 2 men. The Orcie Leader then approaches Arbor and Chandran. What does The Orcie Leader want? "What's going on right now you may ask?" it spoke to them harshly as they stroked the nature, green cape of Arbor which embarrassed him "C-Can you stop... I don't like it when most people touch me" Arbor thought to himself but he couldn't say it out due to the presence of the Orcie Leader but he couldn't help it.

While all of that was happening, a mysterious purple-ish goose creature was seen above the trees "I must warn her.." she spoke before flying to Lytrygon

at Lytrygon (which borders Wandalond) where blossoms and sakura trees are blooming. Like flowers, the scenery looks a little adorable honestly. Anyways, on an aesthetic island called Stratopia which is quite big as a football field. It has a quite blueish colorful waterfall coming down from one of the edges. There is a big rock on the island.. but the rock has a door-shaped hole so people can get inside the island itself. A Purple Goose wearing a strange golden choker can be seen flying. The goose's name is Resa and she is Avialeena's pet goose.