Episode 9: Madness In Wandalond

So we're at the halfway point, I honestly thought I would lose motivation by the 3rd or 4th episode of this series as I have been through ups and downs but my motivation is very determined to keep the series alive! Anyway, enjoy reading this episode :3 

This Chapter will be very long so good luck reading this through everyone

A few days ago in New Zealand, planet Earth

Nikau is going to feel like having another boring day. Like most kids, Nikau does not like a thing called school but she is forced to because of what the god dang school system tells all students to do. She got out of her house and started walking all the way to the school. Nikau can't handle loud noises outside, especially the cars, she even does not have any noise canceling stuff to lower the volume. the weather is also chilly and snowy but Nikau can handle the freezing atmosphere as if it's normal for her. She can see other people wearing things to keep themselves warm. When she finally got there, she sighed and said, "Here we go, another day of bullies bullying about my right eye, difficult maths we're forced to answer, I just wish things were easier like teachers being absent so we can do whatever we want"

She walked passed the entrance and you know once you enter the school, all the freedom disappears into thin because the teachers are very strict and do not let you have any fun. Nikau had a difficult life on Earth, especially in school, a few hours later, it was lunchtime and Nikau was outside at the playground, on a chained swing seat with a dark-grey framing. she's not swinging on it, just sits here with concern. her friends, Emily and Isha, come towards her. 

"Are you okay, Nikau?" Emily asked as she got closer. Nikau replied, "Things are too unfair here!" Nikau flatly fretted "The English Teacher strips our creativity away to certain things, Maths is too hard, especially algebra and I can't understand why they don't know how we really feel on the inside.."

"We can't change the rules, these dumb teachers are too controlling, we would do a rebellion but the rebellion would be instantly crushed, they have power over us" added Isha "Even the doors are locked and impossible to break, they're either codes or those things teacher use to unlock which are not keys

"The worst is kinda yet to come with those exams," said Nikau as fear got into her

She was correct, in the afternoon, things are quite hard for her with those written work tasks. she just wants freedom, not education (though it is a way to teach kids) and after school, She goes back home and it is still freezy and a little snowy because some of the snow melted. 

"I hope mom or dad has Pizza or Burgers I can enjoy" she hoped while walking and carrying her phone that plays music. It took a while for her to get to her house. much to her surprise, neither of her parents was there "Hello?" she asked with a confused tone. She couldn't hear her mum or her dad. it's like they've disappeared. She then notices some writing on the brown, wooden table. she observes the writing that it's from her parents

"Nikau, we will be gone for a few days, we're sorry for leaving you out honestly because you were at school. so you can do whatever you want, as long as they're not dangerous" 

Upon reading it, Nikau feels some freedom has flooded into her and that she can do anything she wants. So this is what she does: Nikau plays video games on her computer like a gamer, watches meme videos on YouTube, and even draws cute OCs. Nikau likes freedom and she is quite a disobedient 14-year-old and teenagers are often rebellious at times. 

When it was nighttime, Nikau wanted to go outside all night for the first time but her parents would never let her outside at the pitch-black night since they were absent. It gave Nikau a chance to go outside, but the door wasn't locked "Now it's my chance!" she beamed as she stepped outside, it's colder than the day because nighttime is kind of cold.