♡Chapter-2♡

Walking on the sideway with my hands in the pocket. Mumbling the lyrics of a song that were blasting in my earphones, I further headed towards my destination.

Their were a few familiar faces walking past me. Each time bowing their head as a sigh of greeting. Who's actions were immediately mimicked by myself.

Finally reaching my destination. I plucked the earphones out of my ears and inserted then back in my pocket.

Standing in front of the gates of Mizo High School, I took a deep breath.

"Here we go again."

Walking inside the campus, I was immediately met by the stares.
I was pretty popular. People knew me as 'The pretty senior who was too tough to talk too' and they were right, I never really befriended anybody.
Why? Because I didn't felt the need to. I like to stay in my own company.

Walking in the corridor, heading straight to my homeroom as people made way for me, I suddenly heard a familiar voice calling out my name.

Turning around i saw Hina running towards me with a grin attached to her face.

"Good morning Y/n-San, how are you?."

"I am fine." I stated with a small smile on my face.

Hina was a year younger then me and she was the sweetest one around. That was also the reason I preferred talking to her.

"You seem a little tense today, did something happen?"I questioned her as we started walking together.

A small blush slowing formed on her face as she spoke.

"Uh..it's so embarrassing to talk about that."

I looked at her with questioning eyes. "What is it?"

"Well takemichi suddenly came up infront on my door yesterday night and started crying after seeing my face."

"Takemichi? You mean your boyfriend?"

"Yea, he was all bruised up yesterday and when I asked him about that, he tried to avoid my question. I am starting to get worried now."

"I met him yesterday."

"You did?" She averted her face, staring at my side profile with a shock expression.

"Yea, I met him on the way back home. I realized, that was also the first time, i talked to him. I have to agree he is pretty cute."

She looked at me with widened eyes questioning me.

"You don't like him do u y/n-san?"

"No. Why would I?"

She suddenly took a sigh of relief.
"Oh thank God. I thought u started liking him."

A smile formed on my face as I shook my head.

"He was pretty beaten up tho. Is he in a gang?"

"Uh.. no. I don't remember him mentioning anything about being in a gang. But he did tell me something about starting a new gang with his friends, it was something like mizo mid five."

"I see."

"Y/n-san are u free after school today?"

"No. I don't think so."
I declined immediately knowing where the conversation was heading.
It's not that I don't want to spend time with her. I just want to be alone today.