♡Chapter-19♡

Year 2017.

"It's a lovely day today isn't?"

The man glanced at the clear sky with a grin. His arms supporting a shotgun, as it's tip faced the ground.

"Huh? I guess." The other spoke shortly after as they both stood beside each other, guarding the building with the their squad. "It's good none of the executives are here at the moment."

They hummed. Resting their backs on the wall. Smiling slightly. Conversing with each other, finding it an open opportunity.

But their attention immediately averted as a car pulled up infront of the building. They immediately straighten their backs. Eying the tainted windows of the land rover, trying to catch a glimpse of the person inside.

The guards ahead quickly stepped forward, as one opened it's door, extending his hand forward.

A hand eventually appeared from the inside, resting it on the guards. A long haired women stepped outside. Pulling herself out. Eventually retreating her hand back.

She immediately stepped forward. A rail of guards following behind her. Her face controlled in anger, as she made her way towards the building.

The guards quickly bowed as the woman passed their frame. Not passing them a single glance.

"And just when I thought the day couldn't get any better."

The men joked, straighting their posture. Noticing the pistol held in her hand.

"Well.. someone's gonna die today.."

As the women stepped inside, the workers inside frozed at her sudden appearance. Immediately dropping their work, focusing their attention towards the long haired beauty.

The women continued her walk. Taking heavy steps at time. A murderous intent radiating off her frame.

Her feet stopped in front of the elevator. Her grip on the pistol tightening at the thought of a past memory.

As the doors of the elevator opened with a click, she wasted no time rushing inside. Pressing the button of the top floor. The guards entering inside eventually after.

As they reached the top floor. Her feet headed towards a certain room.

She stopped as they reached front of the door. The guards infront of it stopping her moments. Making her glance towards them with a glare.

"I am sorry ma'am. But no guards allowed inside." One of them stated. Retreating his hand back.

The woman sighed. Motioning her guards to stay outside. The men quickly retreated, opening the door at her gesture.

Stepping inside, she was immediately met with the stares of the people inside.

"Out."

The men inside glanced at each other in question, but stood up immediately after. Leaving the room in an instant.

Leaving one.

His back was faced towards her frame. His figure formally sitting on the luxurious couch.

"Kisaki."

The said man, gazed back. Looking at her frame through his shoulder. "If you were planning to take a visit. Should have atleast mentioned."

She ingorned his words. Stepping infront of him.

"It was important you know." He stated, before taking a puff from his cigarette. "The meeting." He added.