♡Chapter-13♡

We all sat together in the park, watching Takemichi's friend play football. Our hair blowing along the wind, a peaceful silence surrounding our frames.

"Man, that was hilarious." Draken spoke breaking the silence.
"You friggin' reek." He finished with a laugh.

"I washed my hair, okay?" Takemichi replied with a huff.

A few seconds passed as draken spoke once again breaking the silence.

"I was wrong, Mikey."

My head turned towards the scene at the sudden confession.

"Nah, I'm sorry."
Mikey apologised back, lying down with his palm supporting his head.

"Why were you guys even fighting?"

"I forgot."
They replied at the same time, as a look of disbelief formed on our faces.

"But ken-chin was right. Pah ended up turning himself in." Mikey said as he quickly stood up, lifting his head towards the sky. "Let's celebrate lots when Pah's a free man." He finished looking over his shoulder with a smile.

I smiled back at his gesture. As he quickly held my wrist, walking towards the ground.

"Let's play, Y/n-chin."

We walked towards the group of boys playing football, interfering their game. As they watched in shock at Mikey's request.

He let down my wrist walking ahead towards the ball, as Draken stood beside me.

"Who would believe that he is a commander of an infamous gang?"
I mumbled softly crossing my arms.

"I wouldn't."

I titled my head towards draken as he continued.

"It was back in elementary when I first met him." A grin formed on his face as he finished. "He was nothing like what I imagined."

"But you both got along quit well."

"Considering he was just a kid,
He was stronger then most of the middleschoolers, Ofcourse I thought he was cool."

"So he's always been a prodigy, huh?"

"Y/n-chin!!"

I titled my head back towards the boys, as I heard Mikey's call.

"Watch me!"

I raised my eyebrows, as he bounched the ball on his head, showing off his tricks.

"Cool." I replied passing him a thumbs up.

"Are you not gonna say anything else?" He asked without removing his eyes from the ball.

"Good job?"

"Pft-Was that genuine Y/n?"
Draken snickered, shutting his mouth immediately at my glare

"Huh? You guys made up? What the hell?"

We averted our head towards the newcomer, a shock look displayed on her face.

"Yo Emma."

"I thought you guys were seriously fighting."

"We're we?"

"I was worried, damn it."
A pout formed on her face as she spoke, which immediately turned into a bright smile as she noticed my presence.

"Y/n-san! What are you doing with them? And why didn't you pick up my call earlier?"

"Huh?" I immediately took out my cellphone from the pocket, glancing at the two missed calls from her name. "Sorry Emma, I got caught up in their mess."