♡Chapter-3♡

Loud cheers could be heard coming from the group of boys who were surrounding the open piece of land behind the school.

So this is the small fight they were referring to huh.

I observed them as they shouted and betted their money on few individuals.

..I never really understood underground fights. For me, it sounded so lame...

Standing a little far away from the crowd so that i won't be noticed. I watched them introduced the fighters.

"We have Kojima from Sakura HS,
And on the other side from Mizo HS we have Yamamoto. The current odds are 4 to 6 and slightly in kojima's favor."

Everyone waited for the orders of a special someone who was sitting on the stairs smoking a cigarette.

"Begin." Immediately after the words left his mouth, the cheers started. Their match has officially begin now.

"HOLD IT." The cheers stopped as everyone's attention was now on a certain individual who dared to stop the fight.

"T-takemichi!"

"Whats your problem bastard."
"Scram, u stupid little first-year!"

What is he up too?

"You know don't you get bored of seeing the same damn match every single time? You want to see something more interesting don't you?"he stated as we walked downwards with both his hands folded behind his head.

"You are the kid who got knocked out with one punch yesterday. Piss off!"

"Something more interesting?" The host asked him.

'Please don't try to do something stupid, takemichi.'

"F-for example... let's have the king versus the slave."

Yup. He did exactly what I didn't wanted him to.

"Shit, he's crazy!"
"The hell did he just say?"

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Kiyomasa-senpai.. Fight me!" He stated with a determined look.

______________________________________

Takemichi was definitely not a fighter, watching him getting absolutely destroyed by the bigger one, he couldn't even pack a single punch.

'I can't stand here like this, I need to stop this.' I immediately paused on my feets at the boys statement.

"I am not done yet..." Blood rushed out of his nose, with tear drops in the corner of his eyes.

At his statement things started getting even more intense.

"KILL HIM, KIYOMASA-KUN!"

Kiyomasa started punching him with even more force as people started chanting..

"Give him death! Give him death! Give him death! Give him death!"

But their shouts gradually stopped as they watched the duo.

Even though he was at the losing end, Takemichi was clearly not backing off.

"I'm not... I'm not done yet!"

I watched him with slightly widened eyes, never expecting him to act in this way.

"THATS ENOUGH TAKEMICHI!"
"YOU ARE SERIOUSLY GONNA DIE!"
"TAKEMICHI, PLEASE STOP."

"I ain't done yet.. this ain't enough.. to cure my weak-ass heart of the past twelve years!"

I frowned at his words, crossing my arms together.