chapter 3: the baby

It has been a few weeks since I told wednesday we'd be having a baby, I've never been happier but also not to mention stressed out.

I'm at the point in my pregnancy were I'm having morning  sickness, alot of mood shifts, and getting hungrier, and my food cravings are so weird right now and I don't like it, makes me feel really weird .

Wendesdsy gas been a  Huge help she is helping me with sleeping schedules, my moods swinging and what helps me calm down and stuff.

Wednesdsys pov: I woke up with Enids head on my chest her arms hugged me while  sleeping quietly, and missed her forhead and I woke up I checked the clock and it was 10:00 in the morning nor.slly we gwt up early but we've been laying back more because, of her pregnancy

She moved her head into my chest more groaning and starting to wake up slowly, I rubbed her back softly to gently wake her up a little more .

She woke up and yawned, her hair was a little messy, the T shirt she wore had hung a little over her shoulder and she just hugged wednesday more and mumbled

" goodmorning wends"

Wendesday played with enids hair gently

" good morning Enid, did you sleep good ?"

Enid nodded and replied

" I did because you were by me all night. "

Wednesday hugged her and then asked

" how's the baby doing so far? "

Enid smiled warmly and rubbed her slightly plump belly and said

" well the baby is doing good sk far there's a heartbeat now though ."

Wendesday put her hand over her wife's belly the slightly pat and rub it .

Enid smiled at the encounter sort of and was just too happy, she always wanted a baby and was a kid person.

Wednesday not so much at all really but, wendesday also did admit she's excited to meet their baby even though they are bit even at one month yet .

But Wednesday obviously had A Soft spot for Enid, to protect her, and loving her but a baby ?

Enid knew she'd be more protective and loving towards her and the baby even  more and Enid just knew it and, she was right because Wednesday even admitted it.

" Enid you know I already love you so so much, and I always wana protect you right? I just wana let you know that when the baby comes ....un ah...that I'll have a even bigger soft spot for you both because, you both are so fragile to me ."

Wednesday thought to her self ( how stupid am I to admit that oh my god)

Enid sat up and faced Wednesday and kissed her

" I knew it, and I know you aren't a people person too much but, Wednesday I know you'll have a special soft spot for our baby "

Wednesday agreed and replied

" yes as embarrassing and humiliating it is since I don't do emotions too much...but your tight I already have a soft spot for our baby and especially you "

Enid climbed onto Wednesdays lap and kissed her, Wednesday was very surprised they haven't done anything for a few weeks since the baby was inside enids womb.

Wednesday kissed her back caressing
Her sides, it turned until a loving makeout session until Enid, shifted her body and started to slowly grind on Wednesdays forming bulge.

Wendesday said out of breath

" E-...Enid are you sure you...you  want it?"

Enid nodded very quickly