chapter 4: princable weems

Wedmesdsyvand Enid are on their way to Nevermore its about a 4 hour drive from Wednesdays house, they had all their things, and they talked on the way their.

Wednesdays hand rubbed Enids belly bump now Enid is just at 1 month .

Even it was barley a bump but a slight change .

They arrive dlurch set their bags in their dorm again .

It was almost time for the meeting that Weems wanted them for,Weems was in her office on her computer doing work, filling stuff pur snd emailing others etc.

Weemesday put on her suit snd Enid put hers on too and was very scatter brained right now and wednesday calmed her down

" hey it's okay shh shh, you wana hold my hand the whole time love ?"

Enid nodded tears welding in her eyes

" yea I want ...t-to"

She started to cry her hands up in her face roughly wiping the tears away but, Wednesday held her wrists gently .

She wiped enids tears away soft with a kiss to her forhead and said

" I know your anxious and I'm just as anxious, hold my hand the whole way okay?"

Enid nodded and smiled a lil bit more and they mad either way to Weems office holding Wednesdays hand staying close to her.

Wednesday knocked .

" Please come in!"

Wedmesday and Enid entered

Weems spoke positively

" come sit down Mrs Adam's and Mrs Sinclair "

She started to speak Enid clenched her wife's hand her ring still sat up so it never poked her.

Wednesday squeezed he hand to lwt her know it will be okay.

" I've called you two here today for two reasons and I just want you twi to answer truthfully okay?"

Enid nodded
Wedmesday made a slow nod
Weems spoke again

" well I'd like to know why did you two leave early for your Christmas break?"

wednesday spoke

"Well we had to go Earlier for some family stuff and I did let all my professors know and so did Enid "

Enid spoke

" and princable Weems we went earlier to discuss stuff with Wednesdays family and us "

Weems nodded

" thankyou I understand and I appreciate tou two being honest and one more thing"

Enid looked nervous and hope she didunt ask about the pregnancy tests she bought before they had left .

" and another thing for your next semester I advise you both don't go sneak out or a suspension will be a present for you two alright?"

Enid was relived

Wendesday spoke

" thankyou Weems "

She nodded and escorted them out and they went back to their dorm.

Enid was uncomfortable in this suit she hadn't been in one for 4 weeks, she immediately took it off and put a t shirt and pajama pants on .

So did wednesday but she put a t shirt and shorts on.

Wednesday spoke

" where did you but the pregnancy tests from Enid ?"

Enid looked ashamed and embarrassed