back to nevermore

Enids pov

Me and wednesday where traveling back to nevermore, with the twins they are almost a month old they are 3 and a half weeks, I'm still overprotective on having yoko and divina babysitting them I guess it's my motherly instinct, but Wednesday is even more protective she even got a little aggressive when pugsley got closer to their puppies .

Enid was worried how wednesday would behave like, she already tried to assassinate Ajax once, he dosent go near Enid at all  and even with the pups Enid would be on her guard 24/7 only in their room she'd be gentle with the pups.

Me and wends arrived at nevermore our bags where taken to our room, we shared a side of the room, and teh twins side was for them, I started to set their crib up with their small pillows and stuffed animals toys in their crib and their blankets

I set them both in there aubrey and Isreal snuggled together and they nap from the long car rode as enid and wedmesday unpacked, made their bed, decorated their room, set their clothes in their closet and did everything to get settled in

Enid got tired in between, her back started to hurt more, she leaned against the closet door her hand on the back of her back breathing heavy and sore.

Wednesday ran to her

" hey hey, take a break lay down I only gotta put the puppies boxes away in that cubby which is their diapers, clothes,toys, bottles and all that okay then I'll  bring the babies over here and we can snuggled ok?"

Enid nodded and sat on the bed, the walking round did help but it was a pain since she was healing but needed to move around .

I walked near the crib to see the twins slowly waking up aubrey woke uo and tried to crawl to me but she failed  I picked her up then got Isreal, both in my arms I set them on the bed with me, aubrey just snuggled into the crook of ny neck and Isreal just sat on my belly looking off into space, he tried to crawl to me but couldn't of course so I helped him up to me, he then grabbed my shirt he was hungry again.

I mean we did leave pretty early this morning, and it's been a few hours since the babies ate last, so I understand why he'd be hungry still.

I lifted my shirt and I breastfed him, aubrey fell asleep, she was a heavy sleeper so she wasn't missing out on anything really .

Wedneaday came back and laid down with us and her head laid on my shoulder.

Aubrey woke up and saw wednesday she got excited and tried to crawl to her mother but didn't have enough strength, she whined but Wednesday picked her up and she talked to aubrey gently

Aubrey squeeled happily and wednesday smiled, she lifted her up high in the air and brought aubrey back down to see her, aubrey grabbed her mother's face .

She tried to crawl but collapsed on Wednesdays chest, aubrey saw her brother was being fed so she wanted to eat too.

She joined in and suckled on enids nipple .

Wednesday looked at them both, they are so perfect she thought.

Isreal was going at it, he sure was hungry, until he was aucling to hard it hurt Enid on accident Enid said faintly

" Isreal no,slow down "

Wednesday looked at her wife concerned

" is he sucking too hard?"

She nodded

Wednesday took Isreal from Enid breast and held him and rocked him to sleep and set him in his bed

Aubrey fell alseep breast feeding

We'd essay took aubrey to bed and then said to Enid.

" let's take a shower it's been a while since we had some time to ourselves "