new semester

Enid and wednesday were going into a new semester for school.

Luckily they had all classes together including lunch period, and Enid was so grateful that Weems accepted her wish to have all classes with her wife.

From lastnight she was doing better since Wednesday was there and everything, Wednesday was concerned and asked

" are you ready?"
Enid nodded and said

" let's go"

They both headed to their first class which was mathematics.

Enid was already stressed out by the work and wednesday out her hand over Enids and said

" don't worry I'll give you the answers, I'll help you I promise "

Enid just wanted to go back to their dorm and cuddle, she was uncomfortable in her school uniform, the math stressed her out,she was getting hungry and angry, her stomach started to rumble louder because, their baby was hungry .

The teacher kept on teaching and the hour was about to end and they both went to their next class fencing.

Enid had a feeling she would have a hard time because, of the some little extra weight, and her bump got a little bigger by each day her belly bumb got little by little bigger

She out it on in the locker room while wednesday was with her.
She spoke fearfully and bursted into tears
" Wens...I can't go out there I can't, they will see my belly "

Wednesfay ran over to her and hugged her, enids head into her chest her hands turned into fists crying .

" hey shh shh, your okay I promise "

She patted her head as Enid cried again.

They both know why Enid was scared to tell anyone if she was expecting a baby, it was that the teachers would possibly expell them both,others treating them differently.

Somoen entered the room, the instructor came ina nd asked Enid what was wrong .

The teacher noticed a small bump.

The teacher spoke

" you two are not in trouble I promise if you think you two would get expelled dorm punished trust me you won't "

Wednesday spoke

" we both are scare dhow it would reflect us both and stuff"

" here you two have the dya off for class today I'll make sure Weems knows to excuse you both form the rest of your classes "

Wednesday nodded and the teacher left them be.

Enid was done crying and Wednesdays shirt was drenched in tears and wednesday felt horrible because, she got her pregnant.

Enid changed into a uniform, and they went back to their dorm, yoko, Ajax, Xavier snd divina was worried, Ajax was too but knew wednesday would beat his ass if he even layed a finger on her.

They went back to their dorm and Enid immediately pushed in their toilet from everything and the baby made her have moodswings .

Wednesday held her hair up for her and rubbed her back

" let it all out its okay, it's gonna be okay I promise "

Enjd cried and said

" I wish I, could take it all back "

And wednesday knew what she wa stalking about, Ajax made Enid uncomfortable as soon as he stared at her, wednesday kissed enids head .

Enid cried as soon as she was done vomiting