visitors

TW: mentions  of a eating disorder !

Me and Enid followed Weems to her office and our babies where aloud to come so I held aubrey protective and Enid just held Isreal against her chest as he napped in her brace.

Once we where in Weems office, it was nice and warm since, her fireplace was lit and it was good for the twins so they wouldn't cause too much chaos with crying, hunger or juts both them being bored .

Weems spoke

" well first of all, congratulations for you two on your babies!

Enid nodded as Isreal slept against her chest he Lightly scored his small quiet snores hweere adored by his mother Enid .

" thankyou so much princible Weems! We are very glad too, the months where so long carrying them for 9 months ."

Wednesday nodded

" yes thanks you Weems, we are very happy you still let our babies stay with us"

Weems smiled, then pur a paper infront of them

" well that's what I'm here to discuss with you two as early partners and young mothers and parents. Dont fret Enid it's okay, you two are not in trouble. This paper just states that you two will have a free period so you two can gwt out of class early and your circular activity to see your babies. So sight here you two, and there's more information if the babies are needed to be babysat."

She slid a thin piece of paper to them they both read it, it had stated, to get out of their circular activity and get out early so they can go to their babies, some things for babies where provided, diapers, blankets, pajamas, a small nursery, and extra stuff so Enid and wednesday where in good hands.

Weems offered them she could take care of them and they both obviously said yes faster than wednesday wanted to stab needles inti her eyes, like she always said .

Aubrey turned up to wednesfay and yawned she stretched and tugged on Wednesdays zip up as her daughter gestured to get Warm so wedneaday set her in her black zip up, she unzipped werrw her daughters neck was so she was in her hoodie but still safe and warm and not being choked by lacking of air.

Weems asked

" I've been meaning to ask Mrs addams what are their lovely names ?"

She asked as she looked at aubrey

Enid replied

" well the little girl is aubrey which one wednesdsy has in her zip up hoodie and she normally is more quiet and sleepy and she's always playing with her little brother "

Weems nodded and smiled

Then wednesdays turn was to speak and she replied with a happy smile

" the little boy is Isreal, he is the one enids has sleeping as of now, he has some anxiety and some issues if you truly wanted to take care of them both."

Weems nodded

" I'd love to even if he has some separation anxiety, I've delt with some children even some babies like taht before even younger so I'm not new to babysitting and being a care taker."

Isreal started to yawn as he slowly started to wake, the warmth in Weems room calmed him, until he looked around and started to get scared as he didint know where he was, enid saw he was breathing heavy and getting anxious clinging to her smd squeezing enids shirt with his tiny baby hands ans he started to whimper

" shh shh..it's okay now" Enid bounced him lightly as can be and he slowly started to wheep and cry

His sister looked concerned for her little brother and she looked over to him and she reached her arms out for him