arrangements

4 weeks later

Wednesday woke up to see Enid still sleeping her head into her chest her fists full of Wednesdays hoodie, wednesday could not stop staring at her, she looked so adorable and peacful .

Enid started to yawn and wake up and stretch her arms, she yawned and  put her head back into her girlfriends chest nuzzling into her and grabbing her hoodie as she was a little cold .

Wednesday hugged her and kissed her head, enid woke up and opened her blue eyes, Wednesday greeted her with a soft tone

" goodmorning Cara mia, ready for today to get going so we can go back home early ?"

Enid nodded and sat up and stretched wednesday surprised her as she hugged her from behind both hands on enids belly, with her head on enids shoulder

Enid giggled and kissed Wednesdays head

She rubbed her tummy, she could tell Enid was hungry,she hugged her and said

" we can get food on the way home okay ? They should be here to pick us up anyways i got your clothes set out for you and me so all our stuff won't be so much trouble to pack up"

Enid got up and, got dressed she put a long-sleeve, white shirt and some pink sweatpants, she got her shoes on and brushed her hair and teeth, Wednesday got a white t shirt on and a black hoodie and some sweatpants again.

Lurch knocked amd came on to get all their bags and did so, enid yawned and Wednesdays noticed she was tired, she held her hand and went to the car.

Wednesdays family was at their home preparing Wednesdays room and everything .

Enid fell asleep on Wednesdays shoulder like last time she rocked her to sleep both arms around her

Hours passed ass they slept as soon as wednesday opened her eyes they were home lurch carried their bags to wednesdays room and wednesday helped enid as she was tired still.

They got to wednesdsys room they took their coats off.

And Wednesday already explained to her parents how her wife was feeling a bit overwhelmed, stressed and alot of moodswings, Morticia understood well do she understood .

Enid fell alseep in her wife's arms, her back still had the deep scars form the Hyde ( Tyler) wednesday couldn't have thanked her more so, she rubbed this scars

" Enid get on my stomach "

Enid was confused but listened.

She felt relaxed, it wasn't sexual relaxed it was relaxing as she felt wednesday giving her back soft rubs, and Massaged her back then, kisses were planted on her scars

" i haven't thanked yoy enough for what you did to save me, know I'm showing you how thankful i am that I'm still here. With you"

Enid smiled her shoulders weren't tense any longer, ger muscles were loose

" no I never thanked you enough wednesday, trust me you have I'm grateful I was there when i was"

Wednesday smiled and kissed her back again

Enid giggled and drifted to sleep again, it was almost a blood moon and she was getting tired again.

Wedmesday pulled enids shirt down and held he rin her arms rocking her like a baby, Wednesday enjoyed it.

There was a knock

It was pugsley

" enter "

Pugsley came in and said