Chapter 5: Final Day: Happy Birthday!

Bella's POV
As i woke up, Zoey was sleeping in my arms. How did that happen! Anyway, i carried Zoey downstairs and put her in her little play house while i went to the fridge. This time the girls woke up at the same time as me. Since i cooked pretty much the whole sleepover and this is the last day cause tomorrow is school, Katherin cooked us pancakes. I was sitting on the couch until we heard the doorbell.
"Here, i got it!"
Katelyn opened the door, i didn't know who it was until they came in.
"Bella someone needs to talk to you!"
"Coming,"
I brought my phone while i was texting Tony, but everytime i texted him i here a ring.
"Hi Bella!"
I looked up.
"Hi!"
I put my phone away in my pocket.
"Hey where is everyone? Can i meet them outside?"
"Sure be right back!"
I went inside to get the girls.
"Guys! Tony wants to talk to all of us for a second!"
"About what?"
"I don't know!"
I took the girls outside to meet Tony.
"Guys, Kirk's birthday party is on Saturday and he was wondering if you guys wanted to go?"
"Whens his birthday?"
"Friday September 18th"
"Oh we'll sure! Where are we going?"
"SkyZone"
Katherin and the girls screamed. I've never been to SkyZone but since the girls screamed i think it sounds fun, if my mom will let me. I just realized.
"Guys?"
"Yeah? Bella?"
"It's my birthday,"
"What?!?!?!? We should CELEBRATE!"
"Um? I don-"
"Come on lets go to the school Park!"
"Um i-"
"Lets go!"
I was pretty much interrupted by Katherin and the girls. Tony couldn't come cause he had to go home and help his dad. So once we got back inside, i went to the kitchen.
"Woah woah woah birthday girl! We'll be doing the preparing for you b-day to day!"
"Um but i-"
"One rule my friends and i take is... Never let the birthday person do anything except Have Fun!"
"Ok"
I went to the living room to sit on the couch. I took the tv remote and turned the tv on. Praise came into the living room on her phone, she was texting someone.
"Praise who are you texting?"
"Huh, oh Jacob, oh yea i forgot to tell you this but i told him you number"
"What?! Why?!"
"He asked me what your number was so i told him."
"Why would you tell Jacob my number? That creep!"
"Actually he's really nice,"
"Well..."
"Oh! He told me he was gonna call you-"
My phone rang.
"Oh right now!"
She checked my phone to see if it was him and she answered.
"Hey Jacob!"
"Hey this is Bella's phone right?"
"Yea i'm just holding her phone, here i'll give it to her!"
she passed the phone to me.
"Hello?"
"Heyyyy! Bella whats up!"
"Um nothing."
"So i heard, happy birthday!"
"Thanks, let me guess Praise told you?"
"Yeah"
"Well its a bad time to call right now so, i'll talk to you later bye!"
"Woah woah woah! Wait a minute!"
"What?"
"Are you guys going to the park?"
"No bye!"
I ended the call.
"Praise! Tell me you didn't tell him where we were going"!"
"Too late!"
"Urgh!"
I sat down on the couch with my arms crossed.
"Sorry, I was trying to invite more people."
"Its ok, but maybe you should have asked me first before asking a bunch of people i don't quite know yet to come to this party ok?"
"Ok!"
I smiled at her and so did she.
"Ok girls let go!"

Jacob's POV
I was given Bella's number by Praise and now i can call her whenever, but once she ended the call Praise told me where they were going for her birthday. They were going to the school park.
"Guys! Were going to a party!"
"Where?"
"Its Bella's birthday party at the school park."
"What will we do there? Eat?"
"I'm not quite sure but they probably have something planned"
"Ok"
Jack headed upstairs to get changed and so did the boys. We went home form Jack's house to go and change fir the party. If this party doesn't turn out the way we want it to then i've packed something that will make the girls have a good time.

Katelyn's POV
I was in the kitchen with Katherin baking a big cake for Bella. It was a 2 layered cake, chocolate and vanilla! Dani was downstairs getting somethings for us to do at the park and I heard Bella on the phone. From what i heard she was talking to Jacob. What the fuck happened now. She put down her phone after about 5 minutes. I didn't here anything else after that since i was too busy in the kitchen. NI Once i took the cake out of the oven, Katherin walked into the living room saying,
"Ok girls lets go!"