Chapter 25: Day Dreaming

Bella's POV
I was awoken by a faint voice.
"Bella? Bella? Wake up love!"
Louis.
"Its school time already?"
"I'm afraid so love"
He chuckled as i sat up and yawned. I looked at him which he was staring at me.
"What?"
"You look so cute when you wake up love!"
He smiled as i stood up and grabbed my towel heading towards my bathroom.

Moments later i had come out to my bathroom with just a towel and headed towards my wardrobe. I took out black tight jeans and a pink t-shirt that said "I Love You" on it. I had dried and brushed my hair and headed down the stairs after i grabbed my back pack.
"Morning!"
Niall said as i waved at him.
"Where is Dani, Maddy and Katherin?"
"Oh they went home after you fell asleep next to Louis"
"Oh ok"
I walked into the dining room seeing pancakes, eggs and bacon. I noticed Liam walk into the dining room from the kitchen.
"Um Liam you didn't have to cook by the way"
"Don't worry about it, you cook us great food so its time for me to repay the favour"
"Thanks Liam"
I gave him a big smile and started munching my food down.

I finished my breakfast then put my plate in the sink for washing. As i walked into the living room the guys were just cleaning. I have never seen them work hard like this before.
"Um Guys?"
They all looked at me.
"What are you doing?"
"Cleaning love?"
"Why are you guys working so hard all the sudden?"
"Well we thought we could help you out around here with Louis until your Mom comes home."
"Yea i confirmed that already but you guys don't need to work this hard for just one room"
"We just have nothing to do so cleaning might be a bit useful"
They smiled at me as i chuckled and walked up the stairs.

As was about to walk into my room i saw Louis get out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.
"Oh sorry Louis!"
I ran into my room and closed it. I walked towards my secret room and opened it with my key. The door unlocked and i keep the key on the desk inside. I sat down on my bean bag chair and thought.

*DayDream*
Louis walked into my secret room with just a towel around his waist.
"Louis what are you doing? Can you change into some clothes please?"
I covered my eyes with hands.
"What love? You don't like what you see?"
Then i heard a lot of foot steps coming into my room i peeked just a little bit to see who it was without them seeing. Shit! Louis, Zayn and Niall. Same thing! They were wearing towels on their waist i looked beside me to see if the girls were next to me. No it was just me. Fuck!
"Um Louis who came into the room?"
I pretended.
"Oh no one babe"
I swear he was smirking right now.
"Louis! Whats going on!"
Then i heard someone walk closer to me and now someone was on top of me. I was still sitting but i felt one hand on each one of legs. I still had my eyes covered but now i wanted to see what the hell was going on and i want to get out of here!
"Come on love open your eyes! Katherin and Dani are here"
Louis said right in front of me then i heard Katherin and Dani's voice.
"Bella? Do you know whats going on in here?"
"I have no idea and also can you please tell them to put some clothes on and get Louis off me"
"Louis get off her!"
I opened my eyes and saw Katherin pull Louis off me. Then the girls walked beside me.
"Bella can i have a hug babe?"
"After you get changed!"
I giggled.
"You guys too!"
Katherin yelled at Zayn and Niall we all giggled.
"No!"
The boys said as they came closer to us. Zayn and Niall took Katherin and Dani's hands and dragged them out of the room. They closed the door and locked it.
"Louis what are you doing?"
He made me sit on the bean bag and him on top of me. I tackled him off and made him sit on the bean bag with me sitting on hi lap facing him.
"I'm going to get you clothes to change into!"
I got off him and walked over to where my key was but it was gone!
"Babe the lads took it!"
He smirked then pushed me against the wall.
"Ugh! Louis no more tricks!"
I giggled as he did to then he leaned in.
"Bella don't pull away"
He leaned in and...
*End Of DayDream*

"Bella!"
"What huh!"
It was Louis.
"Babe we have to go"
"Oh..."
"Were you day dreaming love?"
"What? Noooo...."
I sat there staring at Louis...fangirling?? What the hell?
"Are you sure love cause you seem like your a fan right now?"
He smirked. I stood up and took the key and walked towards the door. I took Louis's hand and dragged him out of the room and locked the door.
"Come on Louis lets talk about it later at school"
"Ok love"
He smirked then kissed me on the lips when we walked down the stairs.
"Alright love birds lets start walking"
He let go a picked my bag up and gave it to me.
"Thank you babe"
I held his cheeks a then left the house. I saw the girls outside waiting for me.
"Bella we saw that!"
"Saw what?"
"The 'thank you babe' act"
They laughed as we walked ahead of the boys."