Chapter 11: New Neighbours

Bella's POV
After school me, Katherin, Praise, Dani and Katelyn walked home together. As we did Katherin went into a different direction.
"Um Katherin? Son't you live on Oakwood?"
"Oh opps i forgot to tell you guys um i moved from my old house and now i live near Katelyn."
"What? Who bought your old house?"
"The Tomlinson family i think i don't remember but i think thats it?"
"What!?"
"What?"
"Thats Louis' family!!"
"Oh? His last name is Tomlinson?"
"Yes!"
"Ooohhhh well good luck!"
Louis... As my neighbour... I don't know. They walked off and it was only me and Praise left walking home.
"Bella? Doesn't Louis like you?"
"I don't know?"
"Hmm?"
We thought about until she crossed the street and into her house she went. I looked at Katherin's old house next to mine and thought.
"Is Louis really there?"
I took out my keys and walked inside. I heard my mom talking to someone.
"Nice to meet you Mrs. Tomlinson..."
I heard her say and then she looked towards me and gestured me to meet them. I walked towards her and once i saw them... It was true.
"This is Bella, my daughter. Bella this is the Tomlinson family."
They waved and so did Louis, he was standing near his dad and smiled at me. His mother spoke to me.
"Hi Bella! Thats a beautiful name! Nice to meet you!"
She shook my hand.
"Hello,"
I said.
"This is my son Louis, you met him today, is that right?"
"Yes, hi Louis"
I smiled at him and so did he.
"Hey"
"Louis has been talking about you ever since he came home and he was right... You are so beautiful and you're so kind and-"
She was interrupted but Louis.
"Aye thats enough mom thanks"
He blushed.
"Awe isn't that cute!"
Mrs. Tomlinson smiled at him making him blush and i smiled at him as well making him blush even more. His face was like a tomato in 10 seconds.
"Bella why don't you take Louis to your room, to get to know each other so more?"
"Ok, come on Louis"
I took his hand and walked him upstairs. As i opened my room, he said.
"Woah, nice room, its bigger than mine!"
"Its a big room for a small girl like me haha"
He smiled. I took out my key without him looking out of my high cabinet and before i could open my secret room.
"Louis?"
"Yea?"
"Promise me you won't tell anyone this?"
"What?"
I unlocked my door and he freaked.
"Woah! A secret room! I didn't even notice that there"
"Promise!"
He crossed his chest.
"Cross my heart, and hope to die!"
"Ok, come on"
I led him inside.
"Its my private room where i think, study or read."
He looked are shocked.
"Woah you're lucky you get another room, i only have one. This is a nice room too."
He smiled at me, he almost made me blush... Wait what?! NO NO NO IM NOT FALLING FOR HIM! I saw him take out a book from the shelf. He took out The Little Red Riding Hood from when i was little my mother would always read it to me.
"Great story eh?"
"Yea and your the Big Bad Wolf!"
He laughed and smirked. And then he told me i was Little Red.
"Have you read Scarlet?"
"Yes its on the shelf on top of that book your holding. Why?"
"The Big Bad Wolf falls in love with Little Red Riding Hood,"
I sat there and whispered.
"Opps i forgot why did i call him the Big Bad Wolf??"
He heard me and smirked.
"Maybe cause you want it to happen?"
He looked at me and smirked once again.
"What! No no no no no"
I blushed thank god he didn't notice. He put the book back where he found it and looked around the shelf. I hope he doesn't find my diary. He spotted another book, it wasn't a novel but it was a notebook. It was a glittered Blue notebook that said Scrapbook on it.
"Pass it to me please?"
He walked over to me and sat on the other bean bag next to me. We were both sitting on bean bags and i opened the Scrapbook. I showed him all the places i've been before with my family. Paris, Italy, Canada, New York, England and lots more.
"England eh? I should have met you then!"
I laughed at him as i showed him Ireland and Sweden. He was amazed as he saw all the places i've been too.
"Wow you've been everywhere!"
"Not everywhere"
We both laughed. As i showed him the next page he didn't even pay attention until then cause all he did was stare at me.
"Louis? Are you ok?"
"Huh? Oh yea i'm fine!"
He rubbed the back of his head and then looked in a different direction. As i continued i was on the last trip and he stared at me again.
"Louis whats up with you staring?"
"You're beautiful... Eh... I mean what!"
My eyes widened as he said that and i saw him blush.
"Ok..."
I laughed and smiled at him. I heard my mom call me and him downstairs.
"Coming mom! Come on"
I led him out and held my key and as we walked out of the room i locked the door and put my key back in the cabinet without Louis looking and then we both walked downstairs.
"Come on Louis its time for dinner,"
"Awe, ok"
My mom stopped them for a second.
"Wait! We have to tell them something!"
"Oh yeah! Um Louis, Bella? We have a some news for you..."
We stood side by side and asked them.
"What is it?"
"We're going to Hawaii!"
"Oh my gosh really?!"
"Yes"
Mrs. Tomlinson and mom said together.
"Us and the Tomlinson's are going but its bad news for you guys, you aren't coming, i'm sorry"
"What? Why?"
"We just got a call from there saying that we have a job to do there and Louis parents did as well so you 2 are staying here. You 2 are old enough to take care of yourselves while we're gone."
Mrs. Tomlinson spoke.
"Louis, Mrs, Winston here said that shes allowing you to stay here with Bella while we're gone"
Me and Louis looked at each other.
"Um!"
"Louis, don't do anything to hurt Bella ok?"
"O-k mom. When do you guys leave?"
"Tomorrow morning so you can get packing right when we come home sweetheart."
"Ok"
I didn't get mad because mom always had work so i was used to it. But the fact that i have to stay with Louis was... I dont know.

They were gonna leave for dinner and as they walked out i waved goodbye to Louis and his family.
"I thought you were dating Jacob? Are you having second thoughts?"
"Well he doesnmt even hang out with me as much anymore cause he's always busy, so yea i kinda am having second thoughts"
"Louis is really nice but you have a boyfriend already."
"Mom do think Jacob lies to me so he could be with someone else?"
"I don't know sweetheart."
She hugged me and told me goodnight. As i walked upstairs and changed into my pjs. I went to the washroom and brushed my teeth. I left my bathroom and tucked myself into my bedsheets and slept.
----------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys sorry that was short!

Ooh they're stuck together!!!
Will they survive living together?!?!

Comment, Vote and ENJOY!!!
----------------------------------------------