Chapter 16: Morning!

Louis' POV
I opened my eyes seeing a beautiful in front of me. Bella. She was so cute when shes sleeping. Her eyelashes nearly touched mine and her forehead was touching mine. Her hair was laying on the back of her head.
"Bella?"
Nothing.
"Bella?"
Nothing again.
"NEW GIRL!"
Then her eyes bursted open.
"What did you call me?"
I smirked at her.
"Your my new girl"
Her eyes were shocked once i said it.
"Oh my god i'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"
"Louis its fine, don't worry about it"
She smiled at me. I love her! She sat up and walked towards the bathroom for her to take a shower. WEEKEND!!

She came out with just a towel. Shit!
"Woah!"
I smirked at her.
"Louis please get out! Or im calling Liam and Zayn"
She smirked back. Ok ok she won this time!
"You win this time love!"
She smirked at me before i left the room.

Bella's POV
I walked towards my wardrobe right after Louis left. He's such a doll! As i opened it, i took out my grey sweat pants and a baby blue t-shirt that said "I Love Louis Tomlinson"...WAIT WHAT??! I never had a shirt that said that?? I looked in the mirror and it actually said his name. I shrugged but it was all i had to wear. I slipped into my comfy slippers and walked out of the room.

I walked downstairs seeing 4 boys in my living room. Niall and Harry were on the ground snoring while Zayn and Liam were laying on different couches. I saw Louis walked towards me.
"Should we get a cooking pan?"
"Grab me one too!"
He quietly ran into the kitchen and grabbed 2 pans. We stood next to each other and...wait for it... BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG! It was extremely loud, it made the guys wake up. Louis stood beside Zayn and Liam and held up a pan on top of them, with them sitting up they hit the pans. I did the same with Niall and Harry. BANG!
"OW!"
They all said at the same time while me and Louis were laughing so much!
"LOUIS! BELLA!"
Liam shouted as we both ran upstairs with the guys running after us. I opened my door and let Louis in then shut it before they could come in. I locked it and then stepped back and sat on the bed. We could hear them banging on the door.
"LOUIS BELLA OPEN THIS DOOR!"
"Nah!"
We both laughed as we just sat on the bed.

It had been 2 hours since we came into my room. IM STARVING! Louis was laying on the bed next to me.
"Check on them to see if they're still there"
He nodded as he stood up and headed towards my door quietly. He held his ear up against the door to listen if the coast was clear.
"Clear"
He whispered as i walked towards the door. He opened it slowly not making 1 sound. They weren't by the door anymore but i heard the tv on downstairs. Louis went up ahead and walked to stairs. We peeked if the guys were there...no one. Where are they? We continued walking down the stairs until i was pushed against a wall.
"Ow!"
I said as i looked at the person who held me up. Harry.
"Hey babe, your gonna pay for what you did to us this morning"
He smirked at me. I looked at him, his beautiful eyes looking at mine, i leaned in about to kiss him but then.
"Is this Bella i'm about to kiss?"
He smirked. The only reason i was going to kiss him was because i didn't want a punishment for waking them up in the morning and i know Harry a crush on me so he will spare me.

I leaned in and kissed his nose. Haha!
"Aye! No! On the lips sweet cheeks!"
He smirked at me again and he pushed me into the wall even more then he leaned in. I decided to just stay still. Then his lips landed on mine, i didn't kiss back, i just stood still letting him enjoy me while he can. Then he let go.
"Your lips taste like strawberries"
He smiled then let me go. Wight away i ran towards Louis and hid behind him incase if the rest of the guys come.

The guys came but they didn't bother me so i left them to do what they do while i get me something to eat.

• • •
It was a pretty boring morning cause all we did was watch tv until i got a text from Katherin.
K-"BELLA THERES A DANCE ON SUNDAY!"
I was shocked to hear the news.
B-"OMG REALLY?! I don't have anything to wear?!"
K-"we'll go shopping today then!"
B-"sounds good! Text Dani meet here at my house at 1:30pm"
K-"kk"
I put my phone back in my pocket and ran upstairs into my room.
----------------------------------------------
A/N
Hello guys
Sorry i haven't updated sooner, this week was activity week so i couldn't really work on the story as much...sorry!

Shopping for the dance!

Comment, Vote and ENJOY!!!
----------------------------------------------