Chapter 3

-I had time to think it o-over, and all I can say is come closer. Take a deep breath then jump then fall into me. Every time you smile, I'll smile and every time you shine, I'll shine for you-

Tenten pov:

They all screamed at me and started to chase me around the house. I was running for my life before I even knew I was outside. I had run to my house, which wasn't too far, when Sakura cornered me as Ino tackled me, struggling to grab my phone from my grasp. After struggling in my hallway, they finally got my phone and went through the pictures I had *cough* accidentally *cough* saved of me and Neji.

"Dang. This just proves this girl is down bad." Sakura said as they scrolled through my photos of the five of us but mostly of Neji and I, of which there were many.

"We need to do something about them." Temari remarked after another few photos had gone by.

"We could do it at the party next week." Hinata suggested, "Since everyone is invited. Besides even if he didn't go it's at our house so..."

"That's an amazing idea, Hinata!" Ino exclaimed. "I'll work the details later."

"Anyways," Sakura started as she put my phone down, bored of letting Ino squeal, "What are you guys going to wear to the party?"

"I'm probably going as an assassin or something." I replied as the others nodded.

"Well, I'm planning to go as Cinderella." Ino commented.

"I was thinking of going as Kanao from demon slayer. You know that anime we watched at one of our sleepovers." Hinata said.

"I'm not going to go in anything different than normal clothes.' Temari said, folding her arms and turning her head to look away from us.

"Oh, come on, Temari, don't be like that." Sakura pleaded the blonde.

"She's right. We'll get you something to wear. No matter what." Ino said proudly.

"Even if we have to drag you there." I agreed, nodding my head.

"Whatever. But since you started this, Sakura, what are you wearing?" Temari said.

"Oh, I'm going as a pirate." She said smiling.

"Umm, guys don't we have to get to school soon?" Hinata asked. We all looked at our phones tosee the time was 7:30 am. School started at 8am so if we didn't want to be late, we'd have to start driving about now. We scrambled for the door and quickly drove back to Ino's to grab our stuff before leaving for school.

When we arrived at school, we made a mad run for our classes. Just a second after I burst into the classroom, the bell rang. I was panting as I sat down in my seat and finally could relax.

"You cut it close this morning." I heard a familiar deep voice say.

"I can't help it if the speed limit is too slow for your liking." I replied. He snorted quietly and went back to listening to the teacher. It took a lot of strength to pay attention to the lesson and not Neji, so where's my Oscar?

- Time skip cuz I'm lAzY –

At lunch, we all talked about what we would be for Halloween. So far only Shikamaru, Temari, Sasuke, and Neji didn't have costumes. We're going to fix that soon.

"Why don't we go out to the mall or something, to get them costumes?" I suggested after everyone had finished complaining about them not having costumes. They all agreed, except for the ones in question, so we decided that after school we would meet outside to go.