Epilogue

I was pacing around the room. Totally not stressing out. Maybe just a little bit. Well actually, I was stressing quite a lot about it. Today was Neji and my wedding day. We already had a rehearsal yesterday, but this wasn't the same. I was so nervous. I didn't want to mess up any of my vows today.

      "Hey, are you ok Tenten?" Hinata asked from the door in the other side of the room.

      "You don't need to stress about anything Tenten. Neji will not care if you mess up your vows. You of all people know that there's nothing you can do that will make him love you less." Ino walked in with Temari. I nodded.

      "I know that but-"

      "No buts." Temari said. "You love him, and he loves you. If you've got that, then nothing else should matter." I smiled.

      "Thank you, girls." I thanked them. We all hugged before Sakura popped her head in.

      "First of all: that's very rude that you're having a group hug without me, and second: we're all ready for the bride, whenever she's ready, we'll start the wedding." She said. I exhaled to calm myself down. I looked over the mirror checking to make sure that everything was perfect. I had decided that I wanted to go with a simple wedding dress. I wasn't ever really interested in having an extravagant wedding dress, but I still wanted it to look pretty.

      I mentally prepared myself as the doors opened and I began to walk down the aisle. I looked up, and my eyes locked with Neji's. Suddenly nothing else in the entire world mattered as much as this moment. Neji and I kept our eyes on each other's the entire time.

  (I don't know anything about weddings so pls don't judge meeeeee😭 -ThatDamButterfly)

      "Do you, Neji Hyuga, take Tenten to be your to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest asked.

      "I do." He said with his eyes gleaming.

      "And do you, Tenten, take Neji to be your lawfully wedded husband?" he asked again.

      "I do." I replied with the same look in my eyes.

      "You may kiss the bride." And dam did he do just that. This kiss had to have been the most passionate kiss we had ever shared. But it wasn't long because I didn't want to make it too long so that we didn't make the others feel awkward.

      We pulled apart before we smiled at each other and walked back down the aisle.

      At the reception, all of our friends made it. And we partied all night long. When it finally came time to toss my bouquet of beautiful wildflowers, the one who caught it out of all my bridesmaids was Sakura. Her face was blushing so much she looked like a tomato, and Sasuke's did as well. All us girls teased a blushing Sakura and the boys teased Sasuke.

      When the party was over Neji, and I went back to our new apartment. We laid down on the couch and just cuddled for the night.

      "I never realized until now how much I need you." I muttered into his chest.

      "Huh?" He said, looking up.

      "Just a random question, if you were to jump and fall off a cliff would you trust me to catch you?" I asked.

      "Oh, wow that really was random. I would trust you, but I don't think I want to jump off a cliff very much." he said skeptically.

      "Oh, come on, you would just need to jump."