Friend & Creation

I walked around the streets, looking around as people walked by me. Cars and other vehicles drove past me, it was a sunny morning, probably mid-summer…

I came to a stop in front of a park watching as people did their own thing. Smiling, I went back to walking as the warm summer breeze swept by me.

I walked past a few other buildings, some were selling food while others were selling clothes. Walking around wasn't a problem although some people did a double look at me, it wasn't really bothersome.

After hours of enjoying my walk, I was somehow able to spot a mall. I'm starting to think I'm lucky for some reason… I thought.

I wasn't really expecting to find a mall knowing I don't have any knowledge of this place. I thought as I walked towards the entrance, and let the guards check me. Not that I have any weapons besides, Broomie is in my inventory.

After that I walked around the mall, walking around mid-summer was tiring. Although the walk was lovely, the sun was too hot for me to handle…

Hmmm… I wonder if I can exchange some gold around here… I can just make gold after all but if I make money there's a possibility that I might get caught for copying it which I don't know how so it's better to be safe than sorry…

I thought as I went into a restroom, opening one of the stalls and getting in. Making an invisible barrier so no one can hear what I'll be doing, I made a small pouch and formed some small bits of gold while putting it in the pouch.

I really hope this goes well…

A FEW HOURS LATER

That went well… worth more money than I expected… and because of that, I had to put some in my inventory…

Wonder if I still have good control of my abilities… I'll check it back in the Doodle sphere… I thought as I walked around the shopping mall to find some clothes that I might at least like.

Soon enough I bought some clothes that were at least to my liking, I took a break after that.

I wonder what happened to Dream and Blue though… Since they weren't able to meet Ink does that mean the star sanses and the council wasn't formed?... I thought to myself as I sipped on my drink while looking at the window beside me.

[The Council and the Star Sanses were still formed, Master]

A monotone voice said as I slightly flinched in surprise, knowing that this was a system belonging to my first home I sighed.

System Spectator, you surprised me. I thought you were only able to function in the Celestial realm… I thought while sipping on my drink. Good thing there weren't many people in this shop, although I do still have odd looks directly at me I'm not surprised.

[Forgive me, Master, as for this system being here… The Mistress has decided to have me follow you throughout your journey…]

Before or after my 3rd birth?

[After Master.]