Trouble(Short)

It was another day in the Doodle Sphere, Genesis was making sketches on some sheets of paper he bought a while ago.

It's been a few weeks since the date with Ccino. They've been communicating and hanging out more than they used to. It was weird at first but soon it became a norm for one of them to call the other, and ask to have a hangout planned out.

Colton, as usual, was lying on his favorite pillow, it was… peaceful… too peaceful… but he liked it so it was good.

The rustling of paper and the scratching of the pencil were the most audible sounds other than the soft snores Colton was giving. Genesis was almost done with his small sketch until he took a glance at one of the AUs.

Another fight yet again, he sighed wondering if the bad guys will ever have a break…

Oh well… I guess I'll watch them again. I thought as I opened a one-way portal, Colton walked up to me as he looked at the play before us. This has been our entertainment other than hanging out with Ccino…

Colton barked as he looked at me, his silver eyes giving me a 'wanting' look. I sighed knowing he wanted to see the fight up close, I guess it won't be that bad… We'll just be careful…

I got up and stretched while closing the one-way portal, Colton only waited with his puffed tail wagging behind him.

Opening another portal, Colton didn't waste time and ran in. Sighing, I followed behind him with amusement written all over my face.

We weren't far but not close as well, we watched on one of the cliffs sitting and chilling while enjoying the show. Hate to admit it but seeing them fight while throwing insults at the other group is honestly amusing…

They haven't destroyed any AU's for a while now… Now all they do is just cause negativity and chaos while also not fully destroying the AU's.

Some AU's took this as just normal quarrels between the group seeing how normally they fought in their AU… But others are still against the fighting and all, that they think of it as something too dangerous for bystanders who are often caught in these guys' fights.

I blinked as I felt eyes on me, Looking around I didn't see anyone or anything. Even Colton wasn't by my side than usua- wait.

Genesis: COLTON!?

I yelped out after almost falling back when I hurriedly stood up from my sitting position. Colton!? Oh heavens, where are you, boy!?

I thought to myself, looking around in a panic for my friend. Did he perhaps go into the woods? Did someone take him when I was distracted!? Hopefully not the latter!

Not wasting time, I hurriedly went into the woods that were just behind us. He probably just wanted to take a bathroom break- o-or maybe just wanted to watch the fight closer!-

I stopped realizing it had to be the latter, even when I knew he was powerful from too much exposure to the visited Au's magic. I also know that he isn't usually aware of the dangers around him unless it is directed to him or me and Ccino…

Turning back to the cliffs I looked back at the fighting while using enhancement on my vision, there I saw Colton on top of one of the buildings. That was about to fall down!-

Genesis: Colton!~

I cried out as I immediately teleported near him, taking him in my arms, and teleported off of there before the building collapsed. Colton whimpered as I hissed while I lay on the cold floor inside an alleyway.

I wasn't hissing from the injury oh no, I was hissing knowing that this place will probably be in ruins if they don't stop, and also that the government will have to pay a lot just to recover from this. Frisk can fix this, but a reset is needed which this Au's Sans is still being salty about. I don't blame him.

Standing up I took Colton in my hand again and teleported back onto the cliffs. Putting him down he looked at me with sad droopy eyes, seeing me frowning and upset.

Genesis: Colton…

I said with an upset tone and Colton only whimpered knowing I'd be nagging him when we get back for the next 2 hours or so. Not noticing I was being watched by the two groups.

Looks like the roles are switched now~

Especially when one of the members somehow recognized our mc~ =)

----------
A/N

Hi, guys sorry if I haven't been updating lately, it seems every time I write new stories there will always be a time I'll have writer's block. And it's even more troublesome now that I have school. Anyway yeah, I'll try but I can't promise since I've been feeling a little down and also have been losing more motivation than lately. Hopefully, I'll get back up again seeing as I'm losing interest or something like that... Anyway, yeah have a nice day/night/noon!😃