Time skip & ¿Anxiety?

5 years have passed and I've made at least 20 different originals… I didn't want to make more, seeing as some copies were mercilessly destroyed by Error…

I made a few friends in the 20 originals, the previous 2 AUs included as well. Colton has also grown and somehow was able to gain some abilities while accompanying me throughout my journey in the new AUs…

Probably since we usually go where there was a lot of magic. I haven't also stopped Error from destroying but I do sometimes just observe. I also noticed he would get even more confused each time I didn't save an AU.

Well I mean I would but the balance was more in creation so I don't really mind if he goes on a destroying spree. This also answered some of my questions while I was in this MultiVerse.

Error only destroys every time I make an AU.[he only destroys the copies]

Meaning he is aware of the balance. Which also made me wonder if Ink was also aware.

Error is part of Nightmares gang.[they're like a family from what I've seen]

Error seems to be more cautious than usual.

Either he's thinking I'm planning something or the council is planning something.

And that would be all I think… although the last part I'm not really sure about. But it's not like I'll meet them or something-

My thoughts were suddenly cut out as Colton suddenly licked my face, his tail wagging while he barked for attention. I chuckled as I patted his head, he leaned more until he was now laying on my lap while I pet him.

The years went by like a fly huh? I looked up at the floating paper AUs and then at the floating crystal balls that were floating even higher than the paper AUs.

I laid down as Colton changed his position with his head now on my rib cage with my hand on his head still. He gave a small bark while I hummed.

Closing my sockets for a few seconds then opening them. A soft calm smile on my face, funny how stuff is going on while I just lay here. While Ink was an extrovert I was entirely a fully-fledged introvert who has no interest to communicate unless communicated with by friends or family.

Heh, Imagine if one of my sisters saw me like this… either they'll just annoy me or just lay down with me… I sighed about missing the times with my family… Everything was great… Just why did it have to change?...

Not once have I visited the Celestial realm, I don't know why I didn't… but something tells me it's just not the time yet…

Looking at the creation right above me I sighed yet again, moving my head to the side. With a wave of my hand, a small glowing ocean-blue bud appeared with a small patch of grass surrounding it.

The bud formed into a beautiful ocean flower, with its small mesmerizing glow. Making a small portal showing the vast open sea near me I smiled as I listened to the crashing waves kissing the shore and then waving it goodbye.

Looking at the portal near me I smiled a little more as I saw the midnight sky with the shining full moon showing its beautiful glory to the world.