one

Beta squad:
goes back to school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hold on guys pause for a second my phone's ringing" Niko says as he pulls his phone out of his pocket. "Who is it?" Chunkz asks. "Is it a mystery girl?" Darkest pipes up. "Shut up man, it's my sister!" Niko says over everyone. "YOU HAVE A SISTER?" AJ yells.

Niko answers the phone and puts it on speaker.

~~~~~~~

Hey Liyah, am I right to ring you back I'm in the middle of filming a video!

Oh shit sorry, I was just gonna ask if you wanted to catch up sometime soon cause we haven't seen each other in ages

Yea sure, why don't you come over this afternoon and meet everyone?

Yea alright sounds good. I'll message you when I'm leaving!

Alright talk later sis, bye

Byeee

~~~~~~

That afternoon I got dressed and ready to head over to the Beta squad house. When I arrived I messaged Niko that I was out the front cause I didn't really know anyone besides my brother.

"Hey sis, it's good to see you!" Niko says as he opens the front door, giving me a hug. "It's good to see you too!" I answer. "Everyone is in the living room waiting, so come on it." He says stepping out of the way so that I could come inside.

I stepped inside and looked around, their house was massive like huge. I followed Niko into the living room and saw everyone sitting there. "Yo guys I want yous to meet my sister Aaliyah!" Niko says. All the boys turn their heads to look at me but one boy catches my eye straight away.

He had curly hair with little blonde bits and a bit of a beard. "So Aaliyah that's Sharky, chunkz, filly and the triangle face is AJ. As we made eye contact I couldn't help but smile. As he smiled back I finally looked away and smiled at all the other guys. I sat down with them for a bit getting to know each other.

Almost an hour later I started getting tired but I couldn't be bothered driving back to my place so the boys said I could stay the night in the spare room.

"I can show you your room if you want?" AJ said as I started yawning. "That would be great thanks!" I replied with a smile. I followed AJ up to the spare room in silence. "So how's it feel meeting everyone for the first time?" AJ asks breaking the silence.

"It's overwhelming, I'm not very good with new people" I say with a laugh.

"It's alright, you'll fit right in. Trust me!" AJ replies making me laugh a bit. "Thanks AJ" When we get to my room I say thank you and head inside getting ready for bed.

----------
468 words