six

songs:
the night we met, Roslyn, star shopping

------------

it's been almost a month since AJ and I got together and to be honest this is the happiest I've ever been, words can't even describe it!

I've been in more of the beta squads videos and I've been enjoying myself. I really feel like I'm apart of the group even though they say I always have been.

~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the living room at the beta squad house one evening when I got a phone call. I looked at my phone and it was one of my old friends Jessica so I decided to answer the phone.

"Jess hey how have you been I haven't heard from you in awhile!?"

"yea not too bad I just wanted to ring and say that I'm gonna be in town for a week and I was wondering if maybe I could stay with you?" she asked.

this was really random since we haven't spoken or seen eachother in so long but I didn't wanna say no.

"yea ofc when are you landing in?" I answered.

"I'll be in tomorrow!" she replied

"ok great I'll pick you up from the airport then!"

"alright thanks Aaliyah"

"all good, I'll see you tomorrow then." I say.

"yea see you tomorrow!"

she hangs up straight away and I look at my phone confused when I hear someone walk into the room. I turn around just in time to see AJ jump over the coach and snuggle up next to me.

"well hello to you to." I say with a laugh. "sorry I just really missed you!" AJ says as he lies down on me. I zone out for a couple seconds but I'm brought back down to earth when I hear AJ say something.

"you alright luv?" he asks lifting his head up so he's looking at me. "yea just one of my old childhood friends rang me outta nowhere saying shes gonna be town for a week and if she could stay with me." I answer looking at him. "what's wrong with that?" "no no nothing's wrong with it, it's just so random and out for the blue yk" I reply.

we watch a movie and later that night I head upstairs to have a shower and get ready for bed.

~~~~~~~

the next morning I awoke to my alarm going off. I got out of bed and got ready to go pick up Jessica from the airport.

as I got into my car and started driving I had an off feeling in my stomach the whole time till I got there.

as I pulled up at the airport I got out of the car and stood outside waiting to see Jessica come outside.

after about 20 minutes I finally see a head of blonde hair that looks exactly like Jessica. "Jessica hey, how are you?" I ask as she comes over giving me a hug. "liyahh heyy I've been good and omg I've missed you!!!" she replies as I pull away from the hug.

we get in my car and head back to the house. "oh by the way, I don't have my own house I actually live with my boyfriend and his friends so you'll be staying in one of the guest rooms at their house." I say looking at her quickly. "yea ik, aren't you dating AJ shabeel?" she asks. "um yea I am, I'm guessing you've seen all over the socials?" I asked confused. I mean we do post alot together but I don't have her on any socials. "um yea"

we get home and I help her carry her bags inside. when we step inside i show her around the house then take her bags upstairs and show her to her room. I then head into mine and ajs room. I walk in there and find AJ sitting on the bed.