seven

I'm sitting in Sharky's arms tears falling down my face, my phone blowing up and AJ yelling at this phone in the background.

"shhh it's gonna be alrighty liyah, I've got you!" Sharky says as he rubs his hand up and down my back slowly.

we sit like that for a good 20 minutes when I finally lift my head up. "you alright?" he asks looking down at me. "yea I just wanna be alone that's all." I answer standing up and grabbing my phone. "I'll be in my room if you need me" I say looking at everyone. Niko was still in the other room yelling at someone as I was walking up the stairs.

I head to my room and sit down on my bed as the tears start falling down my face again. the tears soon turn to sobs, I try to stop them but they just keep coming.

I push myself to the point where I slowly fall asleep from all the crying as my phone continues blowing up next to me.

~~~~~~

I'm woken up the next morning by yelling coming from downstairs. I grab my phone and slowly make my way down there. the closer I get to the noise the more I can understand what they're saying.

"how fucking dare you think that it was a good idea to do that to my sister! you knew how much she loved you and yet you still went and did that to her." I hear Niko say.

"I get it Niko I fucked up but please just let me go and see her and fix what I've done!" as soon as I heard his voice my heart dropped and I stopped in my tracks but it was too late he had already seen me.

"aaliyah, let me explain. I didn't do anything wrong I swear!" AJ says as he starts walking towards me. I take a step back almost falling over as chunkz puts a hand in front of him to stop him from coming any closer.

"please, just let me explain." the look in his eyes was apologetic and genuine but then at the same time all I felt for him was hatred. "fine you have ten minutes to explain yourself!" I say rolling my eyes with a huff.

I head into the lounge room and sit down on the lounge and wait. "you sure your gonna be alright liyah?" Niko asked looking at me one last time. "yea I'll be alright!"

the boys head out for the room and leave just me and AJ by ourselves.

"liyah i-" AJ starts but I cut him off. "don't call me that, you lost those privileges when you cheated on me with my "friend". I told you something was off AJ and all you did was say oh no nothings wrong it's fine! how long has this been going on for huh?" I ask, I could even look at him cause if I did I'd know that I would start crying again.

"we aren't even a thing Aaliyah I swear, it's just a photo!" AJ answers. "it's just a photo oh really, well then whys the caption sorry aaliyah stole your man?" I say rolling my eyes. "I don't know ok. I had no idea she even posted that photo but I swear to you that there isn't anything happening between us. please just forgive me, i love you, your the only girl I've ever loved!" as he says that I feel the tears fall down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry AJ but I don't think I can do this right now." I say finally looking up at him, he had tears falling down his face. "I think I just need time to work on myself cause this has really messed me up, but maybe in the future we'll find eachother again."

"just know I'll always wait for you, always and forever." AJ sighs as he gives me a small smile. I walk over to him and give him one last hug.

----------
722 words

I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short guys but I promise the next couple chapters that are coming will be worth the wait. Make sure to comment and leave your predictions on what's gonna happen next.

thanks for all the love and support xx