four

After a couple months Aaliyah and AJ were hanging out more often than usual. They had become very close and were always seen together. Everyone eventually got the suspicion that they were dating, when they weren't.

~~~~~~

Last to leave the jungle: beta squad edition

"Today on beta squad, we will be doing last to leave the jungle!" Niko says into the camera.

There are the three challenges we have to get through and at the end of the three challenges the amount of points you had (which is the place that you came in the challenges added together) is how long you'll have to stay in a box with snakes.

"The first challenge is you have to locate the star in your box but there is an animal inside it!" The voice over says.

We all go to a box and stand behind it. The order was chunkz, Sharky, Kenny, Niko, AJ and then me at the very end. They remove the cover and we all stick our hands in.

I start moving my hand around the box, moving the stuff inside when my hand touches something scaley. I throw my hand out of the box and jump back with a scream.

As I scream I end up scaring AJ too. He jumps back aswell and bends over trying to catch his breath.

"Stop screaming will ya, your scaring the shit out of me!" I hear chunkz say.

"I touched something scaley!" I say out of breath.

I go back over to my box as AJ follows.

I put my hand back in and as I look over to AJ I see he's hesitating. I take his hand in mine and hold it while looking for the star. After I take his hand he looks down at it for a couple seconds before sticking his hand back into his box.

"I GOT A STAR!" Niko yells pulling the star out of his box. A couple minutes after he gets his star chunkz pulled out his star too, soon followed by Sharky then Kenny.

After the round was done the scoreboard was:

Niko: 1
Chunkz: 2
Sharky: 3
Kenny: 4
AJ: 5
Aaliyah: 5

AJ and I were tied last because we both ended up pulling out our stars at the same time.

The next round was that we had to put our head in a box as people poured bugs into the box.

We put our heads in and get ready for them to pour the first round of bugs in. Just as they go to pour the first bucket load on our heads I yank my head out of the box.

"Sorry nope, I can't do bugs" I say running off.

After they pour the second bucket of bugs on their heads AJ pulls his head out and starts running around.

"THERE IN MY SHIRT, THERE IN MY SHIRT!" He yells as he rolls around on the ground.

I kneel down next to him.

"AJ hey it's ok, they're not going to get you." I say trying to get him to calm down.

Eventually he finally calms down and during that time chunkz got out.

After a bit it was down to Sharky and Niko, cause they had been going for so long we decided to tie them first place.

The scoreboard was now:

Niko: 2
Chunkz: 5
Sharky: 4
Kenny: 8
AJ: 10
Aaliyah: 11

We were down to the finally round, where we had to eat whatever they put in front of us. I managed to win this one by eating a fishs eye.

The scores were now:

Niko: 5
Chunkz: 7
Sharky: 8
Kenny: 11
AJ: 12
Aaliyah: 12

Niko would spend the least amount of time in the box with 5 minutes while AJ and I would spend the longest amount of time with 12 minutes.

After everyone had their turns in the box, it was finally mine and AJ's turn. We got in the box and we fit perfectly together.

"I'm surprised they fit together!' Niko says shocked.

"I don't like this!" I said slowly starting to panic

"Girl you just got in." Kenny laughs

As the snakes started getting loaded onto us I grabbed AJ's hand and squeezed it.

"It's moving, omg omg omg!" I scream

"No shit sherlock." Sharky replies slapping himself in the head.

After a little bit AJ starts screaming.

"MY CROTCH, MY CRTOCH, MY CROTCH!" He repeats.

"AJ shut up!" Chunkz says as everyone else is pissing themselves laughing.

"AJ it's giving you a blowjob!" Niko says proud of himself.

"What?" Sharky says with a perexed look on his face. "Crazy."

"GET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"We're gonna die, we're gonna die!" AJ repeated.

"AJ if you hold your breath the snakes will leave you alone!" Niko says.

AJ holds his breath causing me to laugh at how he actually believed Niko.

"AJ" Kenny said. "If you blink rapidly the snakes will leave you alone!"

AJ starts blinking rapidly causing everyone to laugh at his stupid behaviour.

After what felt like ages of being stuck in the box and Niko constantly tapping on the glass we were finally allowed out.

Once the snakes were off us AJ jumped out, helping me out behind him.

"We have all escaped the jungle!" Niko says into the camera.

We all go off and do our own things for a bit and I decide to stick with AJ.

"Hey Aaliyah can I ask you something?" AJ asks turning to look at me as we were walking abit away from the others.

"Yea ofc" I answer.

AJ stops and thinks for a couple seconds before he finally says something.

"Nevermind don't worry about it!" He says with a small smile.

"You sure?" I ask confused

"Yea yea, it's alg. I think I might head back to the hotel it's getting late and I'm tired ash!" AJ exclaims.

"Ok I'll come with you." I answer.

"Ok cool!"

We make our way back to the others and then start heading to the hotel which we were staying at, as everyone was tired and had a long day of dealing with bugs and stuff.

-------
1038 words