nine

songs: strangers - Kenya grace,

once the competition was done and everyone was cleaned up we all went back to the beta squad house for a party. we were all having a great time forgetting about everything we had going on.

I got tired after a bit so I went upstairs to my room. I went for a shower and got dressed, laying in bed I put my air pods in, putting some music on to try and drown out the rest of the noise.  My music wasn't that loud but loud enough for me to hear to knock at my door.  "come in" I say not knowing if they can hear me over the music outside. The door opens and closes as they come in, I look to see who it is and see AJ standing there with his hands in his pockets and a soft smile on his face. "AJ hey" I say sitting up making room for him to sit down. " i thought it would be a good time to talk to you, if it alr with you?" AJ says sitting down in front of me. "um yea sure" i already knew what this conversation was going to be about.

"I'm gonna start by saying there was nothing going on between me and Jessica, she came onto me and no matter how hard I tried she just kept on going. I would never do anything to hurt you because I love you Liyah ok, I love you so much that it killed me seeing you so heart broken like that. If I could go back in time and change the past I would because I never meant to hurt you! ok Liyah, I love you!"

"AJ I trusted you so much, I never loved anyone like I loved you. You meant the world to me and then you went and betrayed me by doing that. God I still do fucking love you that's what you don't understand, no matter hard I tried getting over you all I could think about was you because all I wanted was you and I still do!" I replied slowly moving closer to AJ.

"I know Aaliyah that's why I want you to give me one more chance and if I fuck up again which I won't I'll leave you alone, I'll leave beta squad and you'll never have to see or hear form me again. I swear!" AJ exclaimed also moving closer.

I sat there contemplating the decision for a good two minutes  before I made up my mind. "Fine one more chance!" I sigh. "Yes thank you liyah I promise I won't hurt you!" AJ yells jumping up and down. "you better not otherwise I'll let Niko hurt you" I laugh as I get up going over to him and kissing him.

It felt great finally being back with AJ, I missed the triangle. I knew that Sharky and Niko wouldn't be happy but it's what I wanted and what makes me happy and I know that if I'm happy that they'll be happy for me.

I got back in bed AJ hopping in next to me, snuggling up to me. I felt him fall asleep on my chest and in that moment I felt a great weight lift off my shoulders and as if all my problems had disappeared. We were finally back together and stronger then ever, he was the one for me and i was the one for him, nothing could get in between us. Well at least i thought.......

liked by ajshabeel and 294,909 others

your favourite couples back bitches ✌️😜
tagged: ajshabeel

user45: yoooo finallyyyyy
-> ajshabeel: finallyyy

niko: no not again
->liyah.lana: oh shut up niko

ohnosharky: congrats guys happy for yous 🙂
-> chunkz: i think sharkys a bit heart broken

———————
i just wanted to say thank you so much for all the love and support yous have given this book. now idk if this is gonna be the last chapter or what but i really hoped you enjoyed. thanks again guys ❤️❤️