eight

almost about two months after the whole incident happened I'm starting to finally feel better bout the whole thing.

the boys were coming out with a new beta squad video and asked me if I wanted to be a part of it and as me and AJ have only gotten on good terms again I thought why not, but they didn't exactly tell me what type of video we were filming. all they told me was that AMP was going to be apart of it and I got excited cause I rlly like AMP.

Beta squad last to leave the box: beta squad vs AMP ft special guest

"today on beta squad, the boys will be trapped in a sealed box but this time they will go head to head with AMP featuring special guest Aaliyah Omilana. the last person to leave the box will win £10,00 but its not going to be easy. the box comes with many challenges designed to force them to leave. the question is who will be the last to leave the box!"

we all start walking towards the box slowly going in one by one. once everyone was in they shut the door behind us meaning we are stuck in here.

"yo I gotta fart!" Davis says. "yo yo yo no don't do that" everyone starts saying. the boys start royal rumbling in the middle of the box as I just move off to the side to stay out of the way.

eventually fanum notices me standing by myself and comes over to me. "wassup ma, your Aaliyah right?" he's asks looking me up and down. "damn right I am!" I reply smiling at him. "so what made you wanna be stuck ina box full of guys?" "well honestly I haven't been ina beta squad video for two months and people started gettin worried so I thought why not, yk" I answered. "ight"

while me and fanum were talking the boys started chanting "no music" as everyone took turns in going into the middle of the circle and dancing. "you finna dance?" fanum asks slowly heading to the circle. "oh hell nah fck that I can't dance for shi" I answer with a giggle. "well too bad, come on ma!"

fanum grabs my hand and pushes me into the middle of the circle. it was awkward at first but then I started dancing like no one was watching.

"aye go liyah, go liyah" I could hear fanum and Sharky chanting. when I had enough I got out of the circle as Chris stepped in.

~~~~~~~

after everyone had finished dancing they finally announced the first challenge.

"contestents are yous ready for round 1?" the speaker asks. "yeaaaa" we all yell

"this round is called 'who's your daddy?' " the speaker announces. we see people walking over to the box with buckets and a big bag.

"you will all be given a baby each to look after. endure it's crying and you get to move on if you can't leave the box"

we get given a baby each and as soon as I get mine it starts screaming its head off. "fk me dis finna get annoying" I say walking over to one of the corners of the box and staying in that corner away from everyone. with the babies we also got toys, books and a bottle of milk each.

"whys my baby not crying? guys I think my babies dead! yo baby wake up" ok hear kai yell I look over at him and see him smashing his babies head on the ground! "kai no no no, yo stop bro!" I yell stopping from givin the baby anymore brain damage then it already had. "nah if your baby weren't dead then it sure as hell is now" filly says as he laughs.

within a couple minutes it's an all out war! milk is being thrown around at everyone, babies being thrown across the room its hectic. I finally got my baby to stop crying I look at the boys just in time to see fanum go to throw one of the babies through the hole in the door but the door breaking and him almost stepping out.

"ayo fanum broke the door!" Niko yells as everyone starts laughing. they all start chucking their babies out the room, filly goes to try to take my baby but I stop him. "nah fk off dis my baby I'm keeping dis shi!" I say snatching my baby back.

by the end of the challenge everyone has gotten rid of their babies but me and Niko, I guess you could say like brother like sister.

~~~~~~~
the next challenge was iron mike but I was excused from that as it was mainly to try and get the boys out. the challenges after that proceeded to get harder but I kept going strong.

we're all just sitting around doing nothing until we hear the speaker. "welcome to round 6, all you have to do is eat five wings"

"oi nah I'm tellin you now if they're spicy I'm leaving" I say putting my hands up in surrender.

"you've all been given five wings, each wing jumps up in spice. the last wing with the flag is the hottest, eat all five and stay, refuse and leave" the speaker continues.

before we even picked up the first wing filly ran out of the box. just outside the box they put up a stand with ice cream and milk on it.

"everyone pick up your first wing and take a bite"

I hesitantly pick up my first wing and take a little nibble. "oooo shi there's the sting" I say as I drop my wing back on to the plate.

as we progress through the wings I feel the heat getting to me. "guys I can't do this, I can't stand this shi" I say leaning over out of breath.

"come on Aaliyah yes you can" Sharky says rubbing my back. "man I can't" I exclaim.

"everyone please pick up your fifth and final wing"

we all pick up the last wing and take a bite. it takes a couple seconds for it to hit me and when it does I walk out of the box and straight to the stand where the ice cream and milk is. I pick up one of the cups of milk and scull it in ten seconds. after I finish the drink I pick up the bowl of ice cream and walk off eating it.

~~~~~~~
after what felt like years we were down to the final two, it was between Niko and agent. the challenge was keep or steal.

in the end Niko ended winning the money and beta squad beat amp.

liked by liyah.lana and 214,027 others

new video coming out soon featuring a special guest 😉

tagged: ampexclusive, betasquad

user666: Aaliyah is defo gonna be in this one
-> betasquad: maybe maybe not

ohnosharky: it was a rollar coaster and a half 😭

-----------
1196 words

now guys ik this has nothing to do with Aaliyah and AJ but trust me your gonna wanna read this to know what goes on next 😉