Chapter III

*Beep beep*
Our alarm clock woke me up but Channing was still asleep. He looked so at peace:) ... too bad I had to wake him up.

"Hey. Channing wake up." I shook him.

He groaned "Five more minutes."
"C'mon. We have a run-threw for the movie."

He groaned and got up. I went to go take a shower first. In the shower I like the water hot & put on music.

Channing came in and said "Its soo hot in here, put the water on cold." He brushed his teeth.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Fine."

I smiled because I won the argument. After I was done I got my towel, wrapped it around me and walked out of the tub. Channing was still there.

He kept staring at me and thought I wouldn't notice. Finally I got ready. I put on a shirt that said 'lol ur not harry styles' (because im 1d af) 

Channing and I left together, but today things were awkward.
-

After the run threw I took the back staircase out but I felt like someone was watching me and turned around.

It was him.

"Miss me?"

I tried to speak but I couldn't find words to say. I was scared.

"So here's the plan. You dont tell anyone about our fun little night, and I'll only have sex with you one more time."

Still words couldn't come out.

He came up to me and put his hand under my chin so I would look at him "What? Cat got your tounge?" He smiled and walked away.

I sat on the staircase thinking about what just happened. Then my breathing got heavier. And heavier, and heavier. I was having a panic attack.

I heard text message alerts, probably from Channing asking where I was. Finally the door opened and he said "Where've you been? I've been looking for you all over."

I was sweaty and he saw my state and ran down here to give me a hug. " Just breathe." He told me. He rubbed circles on my back awkwardly while I cried in his arms.

My breathing slowed down and I said "I wanna go home." He held my hand and walked me to the car. We were there almost all day so it was dark outside and I fell asleep in the car.

Channing carried me inside. By that time I pretended to be sleeping and just let him carry me.

I love when he holds me. I feel safe in his arms.

In the elevator he said "Joanna, what are you doing to me." He thought I was sleeping.

What did he mean? He probably dosent even know what love is.

In our bed I actually fell asleep but I woke up again at 1 in the morning. I decided to watch Tv in the living room and saw diary of a wimpy kid was on slay.

At 3 Channing walked out sleeply and said "What are you doing uo this early?"

"I couldn't sleep. What about you?"

"Had a nightmare."

I patted the seat next to me and he sat a distance away from me. Okay? He said he might 'love' me and hes scared to make the first move.

I guess I'll make the first move c:

I scooted closer to him and he asked "do you want popcorn?" I nodded so he went to make some.

I gained the courage to come uo behind channing and out my arms around him. "Channing."

"Hm?"

"What are we?"

The popcorn was ready and he quickly got it and walked back to the couch.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Whys he playing with my emotions?

I said goodnight and went back to sleep. Whe i woke up again it was morning.

I decided to take a walk to clear my mind and to get in shape.

I put on my sports clothes and I jogged around the park. It had a track that people ran on so I ran around there but got tired and went to Starbucks.

"Can I have a smores frappe and a cinamon roll?"

Later I got my order and finished and went outside when I heard a voice saying "So i guess you're the stubborn type and dosent listen. I told you not to tell anyone and you go tell your boytoy."

"Hes not my boytoy." I tried to sound brave.

"So your talking back too? Your gonna get extra punished for that. Watch your back." He walked away.

I ran all the way home. When I got back into the apartment Channing looked mad and saud "Where the fuck did you go?"

"I took a walk."

"And didn't tell me? I looked all over for you!"

"Sorry dad." I said sarcasticly.

He rolled his eyes and slammed the bedroom shut.

I got a text from the director saying he booked us a space at the insidious movie premiere and to act like a couple. He sent in my dress and Channings tux.

I let my hair be, long and wavy. My dress was a lace black dress which showed off my curves. I put on red lipstick.

Channing came out in his tux and said "Look, I'm sorry I freaked out about earlier. I thought that guy might've done something to you again.. but we gotta act like a couple so..." he held out his hand and I graciously accepted it.

We came out of the limo at the premiere and posed for some pictures together then we had an interview with clevver news. "So are you guys dating? Everyone's dying to know."

I didnt know if our manager wanted us to say yes or no but Channing blurted out "Yep we're dating." And kisssd my forehead.

They asked more questions then we left to watch the movie.

During the scary parts I grabbed his arm and hid my face but he whispered in my ear "Don't be scared, I got you babe."

In that moment, I truly felt cared for.